How To Get A Copy Of Cd

United Army
Posted
Posted

We just got our wedding video the other day and want to have someone make copies for us. Any suggestion where I can get this done at? Its on a CD.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

We just got our wedding video the other day and want to have someone make copies for us. Any suggestion where I can get this done at? Its on a CD.
Perhaps download the files off the CD to your own computer and then insert a new writable cd or dvd and burn it to that and make as many copies as you like.just a suggestion if you do not want to pay someone else to do it for you :crack-up:

United Army
Posted
Posted

Yes I tried doing it myself, but for some reason there was not enough space on the disc to burn a copy. Not sure why.

TheMason
Posted
Posted

Most Internet cafes offer CD burning. You could also try one of the cell phone app/MP3 download booths at any of the local markets. They can probably do it for you as well.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Yes I tried doing it myself, but for some reason there was not enough space on the disc to burn a copy. Not sure why.
Maybe check the original disc size,you can put a lot more on to a DVD rather than CD .

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
Maybe check the original disc size,you can put a lot more on to a DVD rather than CD .
There are also now different CD Capacities ... 650 MB or 700 MB. There is also a new version getting 870MB. Make sure you match or exceed the capacity of the disk that your started with. There are many stores here in Cebu that support making copies of all forms of input to another.

Singers
Posted
Posted
My Wedding Video is on DVD.I used a DVD "Ripper" then "Burned to DVD on A MAC computer.A free download "Ripper" (Try a Googly) is available on this site for Windows.<http://www.smallvideosoft.com/dvd-ripper/> I HAVE NOT tried it - just a suggestion.You may also need Double Sided DVD with double the capacity - surprise. How much is a copy from your Wedding photographer ?.If your Printer can print DVD's you may want to pay the extra and buy Printable DVD's.I printed our wedding picture on to my home made DVD copies and sent to Family & friends. They look good.Tom

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
My Wedding Video is on DVD.I used a DVD "Ripper" then "Burned to DVD on A MAC computer.A free download "Ripper" (Try a Googly) is available on this site for Windows.<http://www.smallvide...com/dvd-ripper/> I HAVE NOT tried it - just a suggestion.You may also need Double Sided DVD with double the capacity - surprise. How much is a copy from your Wedding photographer ?.If your Printer can print DVD's you may want to pay the extra and buy Printable DVD's.I printed our wedding picture on to my home made DVD copies and sent to Family & friends. They look good.Tom
If your struggling for size and want to squeeze it onto a CD then I would look at getting hold of DVDFAB its pretty handy for changing the formats. I downsize full DVD`s into DivX format for my media player all the time. Takes a couple of hours but saves a lot of space.