Timing Of Brownouts Suspicious, Says Tatad

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Someone is finally saying what I have been saying all along, why all these blackouts now? What has changed to be causing them? I believe there may be a failure of election which will lead to marshall law. What do you think? A senatorial candidate of the Pwersa ng Masang Pilipino (PMP) yesterday expressed serious concerns about the sudden power shortage, saying the timing was suspicious.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

The odd thing is that the excuse given is to reduce the demand at peak times yet we seem to experience brown outs in the evenings when there is less demand.. Who really knows what goes through the minds of the Politicians and those who are supposed to be running the infrastructure here...

retired
Posted
Posted

Can't speak to the election issue but here in Northern Mindanao , Cagayan de Oro , power issues are basically tied to very low water levels in dams which has more to do with drought like conditions , exploding population growth/demand and no new facilities coming on line . I can always do with another conspiracy theory however .. :thumbs-up-smile: