Shoot Out In Davao

tim_and_vya
Posted
Posted (edited)

ive just back from the phil and while i was there i spent 5 days in davao, i didnt venture out of the city but while i was i found it generally safe place to visit.there was however a bit of trouble at one the malls there, though it was a 5 min walk from the hotel stayed at all i heard was that some locals had a disagreement and it ended in a quick firefight in the mall, the local police and news was there when me and a friend walked past while getting a bite to eat.

Edited by tim_and_vya

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
ive just back from the phil and while i was there i spent 5 days in davao, i didnt venture out of the city but while i was i found it generally safe place to visit.there was however a bit of trouble at one the malls there, though it was a 5 min walk from the hotel stayed at all i heard was that some locals had a disagreement and it ended in a quick firefight in the mall, the local police and news was there when me and a friend walked past while getting a bite to eat.
I am not sure if this is the shooting you are describing but here is one that just happened in a mall in Davao. While it is probably safe most of the time to be in most places, it can be dangerous if one happens to be close by one of these types of happenings.Massacre suspect shot dead in Davao mall DAVAO CITY