Bolitas Anyone?

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hello Oldutot,I'm sure you have more great videos showing your numerous port visits. Throughout my 21 years of haze grey and underway on board various USN warships, I always wonder what kind of port visits you guys make after months and months out to sea and with more unrestrictive liberty calls policies. We always had to be in our best behavior, you know being the good ambassador. Speaking of liberty call, I understand my fellow Filipinos as your shipmates developed some unique sexual enhancements called bolitas. My cousin describe it as surgically implanted small spheres placed just underneath the skin. As a result, the ladies goes wild. He also claims it's one of the many Filipino Ingenuities -- only in the Philippines they say! But I have my doubts, unless of course you can reinforce that myth. If you feel too uncomfortable about responding out in the open, you can always PM or e-mail me. Don't worry, as a Filipino I will never get offended -- just curious, OK? Anybody else have some personal knowledge?Respectfully -- Jake

oldutot
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hello Oldutot,I'm sure you have more great videos showing your numerous port visits. Throughout my 21 years of haze grey and underway on board various USN warships, I always wonder what kind of port visits you guys make after months and months out to sea and with more unrestrictive liberty calls policies. We always had to be in our best behavior, you know being the good ambassador. Speaking of liberty call, I understand my fellow Filipinos as your shipmates developed some unique sexual enhancements called bolitas. My cousin describe it as surgically implanted small spheres placed just underneath the skin. As a result, the ladies goes wild. He also claims it's one of the many Filipino Ingenuities -- only in the Philippines they say! But I have my doubts, unless of course you can reinforce that myth. If you feel too uncomfortable about responding out in the open, you can always PM or e-mail me. Don't worry, as a Filipino I will never get offended -- just curious, OK? Anybody else have some personal knowledge?Respectfully -- Jake
Hi Jake,It's good hearing from you. My son is in the navy, as a cook. He is station at San Diego. Also is married to a Fil-AmThe only sexual enhancement that I have used. A drink in Peru http://en.wikipedia....iki/Pisco_punchor in Taiwan I would drink this. http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Snake_wine Or slap on a ring. maybe your cousin is thinking of that.lmao.gif Edited by oldutot

oldutot
Posted
Posted
Hi Jake,It's good hearing from you. My son is in the navy, as a cook. He is station at San Diego. Also is married to a Fil-AmThe only sexual enhancement that I have used. A drink in Peru http://en.wikipedia....iki/Pisco_punchor in Taiwan I would drink this. http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Snake_wine Or slap on a ring. maybe your cousin is thinking of that.lmao.gif
Hey Jake, The next time I am down your way. We should hook up. And share each others Mo-Jo. I would like to try to sail on your hobie, bare ass. I am not to wild these days, I do work around kids all day. SugarwareZ-005.gif cheers to you and your lovely wife. Joe

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hi Jake,It's good hearing from you. My son is in the navy, as a cook. He is station at San Diego. Also is married to a Fil-AmThe only sexual enhancement that I have used. A drink in Peru http://en.wikipedia....iki/Pisco_punchor in Taiwan I would drink this. http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Snake_wine Or slap on a ring. maybe your cousin is thinking of that.lmao.gif
Hey Jake, The next time I am down your way. We should hook up. And share each others Mo-Jo. I would like to try to sail on your hobie, bare ass. I am not to wild these days, I do work around kids all day. SugarwareZ-005.gif cheers to you and your lovely wife. Joe
Hello Joe,Judy and I would love to have you guys drop by and visit us. You should be very proud of your son beingin the Navy. If I had to do it all over again, I would sign up in a heart beat. The current pay scale is veryattractive as compared to my entry to USN back in 1969. By the way, good answer regarding bolitas. I would not want to incriminate myself either, he he. I'm sure we have many more "sea stories" to share about port visits in the Far East region. I especially would like to learn how you progress up the chain of command as a merchant sailor. I retired as Command MasterChief. But I'm better known as Master Bater. My e-mail is listed on my profile.Most definitely, the first pitcher of MoJo is on me OK? And bare ass while flying a Hobie 16? Hell ya!Respectfully -- Jake Edited by JOAQUIN & JUDY

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Jake,I didn't need any use of enhancement gadgets! My pogi face back then was enough for the ladies of the night or day! My father was a cook in the Old Navy! That's why I joined the U.S. Air Force instead, because I didn't want to get caught dead wearing bell bottoms and I hate to cook!!!:whistling::tiphat: Art

Edited by Art & Jho

Jake
Posted
Posted
Jake,I didn't need any use of enhancement gadgets! My pogi face back then was enough for the ladies of the night or day! My father was a cook in the Old Navy! That's why I joined the U.S. Air Force instead, because I didn't want to get caught dead wearing bell bottoms and I hate to cook!!!:whistling::tiphat: Art
Pare,It is my understanding that most merchant ships, including the love boat type have significant number ofFilipinos as crew members. From a couple of Filipino merchant sailors living in Mania, they claim that theseenhancement tools called Bolitas have made a world of difference in satisfying the opposite sex. I still havemy doubts with the following questions: are they removable prior to coming home; it's gotta hurt and maybe uncomfortable with potential infection and inflammation; does it migrate to other parts of the body?Yeah, I have to agree with you Art -- tools and accessories not required.......Respectfully -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I have seen pictures of Filipinos who had that done to their private parts and all I can say is OUCH , while it may help to satisfy a woman, surely there are toys and add ons that would also do the same thing and not look so grotesque. Besides, that is just one more reason men have tongues :tiphat: SugarwareZ-005.gif and practice with them eating an ice creme cone. SugarwareZ-005.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted
I have seen pictures of Filipinos who had that done to their private parts and all I can say is OUCH , while it may help to satisfy a woman, surely there are toys and add ons that would also do the same thing and not look so grotesque. Besides, that is just one more reason men have tongues :tiphat: SugarwareZ-005.gif and practice with them eating an ice creme cone. SugarwareZ-005.gif
"Besides, that is just one more reason men have tongues"Due to continuous use of macro vision over the years, I need corrective glasses to compensate for my cross-eyed impairment, he he.Respectfully -- Jake the Snake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
"Besides, that is just one more reason men have tongues"Due to continuous use of macro vision over the years, I need corrective glasses to compensate for my cross-eyed impairment, he he.Respectfully -- Jake the Snake
Gives the meaning of cross hairs a whole new meaning Jake. SugarwareZ-007.gifSugarwareZ-004.gif

oldutot
Posted
Posted
Hello Joe,Judy and I would love to have you guys drop by and visit us. You should be very proud of your son beingin the Navy. If I had to do it all over again, I would sign up in a heart beat. The current pay scale is veryattractive as compared to my entry to USN back in 1969. By the way, good answer regarding bolitas. I would not want to incriminate myself either, he he. I'm sure we have many more "sea stories" to share about port visits in the Far East region. I especially would like to learn how you progress up the chain of command as a merchant sailor. I retired as Command MasterChief. But I'm better known as Master Bater. My e-mail is listed on my profile.Most definitely, the first pitcher of MoJo is on me OK? And bare ass while flying a Hobie 16? Hell ya!Respectfully -- Jake
Hello Jake, I'm proud of my son, he's no longer a mother's boy. He's been in a year in the navy as a E3. The pay scale and bennies are good, just being married he gets 1900 an month for housing. As myself I really did not progress as a merchant Seamen, did obtain a able bodied seamen ticket in the deck department. I also sailed in the galley and engine room. It was hard to upgrade in the union that I was in. The union members did not have permanent jobs aboard ship. generally a sailor could work 4 months on one ship. After that time frame, he needed to get off the ship and go back to the union hiring hall and bid for another job. The jobs were rotated on the ship. Also union seniority was also another factor that made it difficult to upgrade. But as a sailor it was exciting I sailed a lot. From tug boats, oil tankers, containers, boom ships, and passenger ships.