Which President Would Be The Best For The Rp?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I am wondering who the Filipinos on the forum think would be the best of the people running for president for the country and why. Since many of us are married to Filipinos, if our partners are not members of this forum then it is OK for you as a non Filipino to express your partners views on this subject but I feel it would be best that those of us who are not Filipinos to not express our views since we have no say over Philippines politics and should keep our noses out of them. Please note in your post whose views you are posting about.Please, no rants as to who will be bad for the country. Lets try to keep this positive and leave politics and partisan out of the issue.

Mik
Posted
Posted

I'm sure the people will choose a bright, selfless, honest and capable candidate to lead the country into prosperity and safeguard the peoples' freedom.Forrest Gump: "That's all I have to say about that."Forrest Gump (1994) .

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

We're both Filipinos, and never voted, what's the use? Politics in the Philippines hasn't mattered who won, because since day one when the Philippines gained their Independence, has anything really improved? Just went from bad to worst over the years to this present day! So, do anyone think this coming Presidential election is going to make any difference in the next 4 to 8 years from now? Probably not in our lifetime! :dreams:Forrest Gump will do just as well as any candidates now in the running!:tiphat:"Life is like................, you'll never know..................."!

Edited by Art & Jho

Jake
Posted
Posted
I am wondering who the Filipinos on the forum think would be the best of the people running for president for the country and why. Since many of us are married to Filipinos, if our partners are not members of this forum then it is OK for you as a non Filipino to express your partners views on this subject but I feel it would be best that those of us who are not Filipinos to not express our views since we have no say over Philippines politics and should keep our noses out of them. Please note in your post whose views you are posting about.Please, no rants as to who will be bad for the country. Lets try to keep this positive and leave politics and partisan out of the issue.
Reading Ramon Tulfo's editorials (Philippine Daily Inquirer) for a number of years, I believe his choice is thelesser of the half dozen evils. His endorsement of Richard Gordon sounds good to me.Respectfully -- Jake

TheMason
Posted
Posted

My wife has the typical apathetic view of politicians. I asked her who she thought would be best for the country and she said Noynoy. She didn't give any reasons why she thought that. I think its the Aquino name more than the candidate himself that made her pick him.