Do Most Filipinas Have Hairy Legs

Travis
Posted
Posted

I am ashamed to ask this but I have very little experience in this aspect & most ladies here wear long pants or I never noticed before so I am wondering if most of the ladies here have hairy legs & will they shave or how do you guys deal with asking them to shave?

TheMason
Posted
Posted

My wife doesn't have any hair on her legs so its not an issue for me personally. However, I've seen some hairy apes in my time here, but most women don't have hairy legs. Moustaches and mole hair are a different story though. If you do hook up with a hairy one, and she doesn't already shave her legs, I doubt you'll be able to get her to shave them. If the lady isn't used to shaving her legs, the itchiness will drive her crazy.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Because in the old days, Filipino women were never taught to shave their legs! It's a vanity that doesn't come to mind when their priority was trying to put food on the table in order just to eat 3 times a day, some were lucky to have food in their stomachs once a day! I've seen on TV where some European women that are as hairy as guerrillas, even their men folks are just as bad! It's a hereditary thing! Look at most light skinned oriental or Asian people, they're almost hairless from the neck on down! If you want your wife or girlfriend to shave their legs, buy her the expensive stuff, razor or cream hair remover and just give it to her as a gift and see what she does with it! :tiphat:

Mik
Posted
Posted (edited)

Most Filipinas have two legs. That's about the only generalization you can make..

Edited by Morey

Demeter
Posted
Posted

Some Filipinas have hairy legs, some don't. Those who have hairy legs don't like shaving them as the itchiness is unbearable. They end up scratching their legs causing irritation and giving them ugly scars. However, those who have already been influenced by the Western culture tried it and loved it but they did it using a hot wax. Before taking the Licensure Exam for Teachers before, I have worked for an Australian Company selling stuff for salons and that's where I started waxing my legs and the result was very nice. Getting rid of the hair using the hot wax made the legs smooth and rejuvenated as dead skin and other deep-seated dirt were removed.

scianna54
Posted
Posted

As others said, it depends, my wife doesn't have any hair on her legs and I like it that way.