Subway

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Can anyone tell me if my mind is playing tricks on me,I seem to remember a Subway restaurant at Banilad but find no info on the net,is it there or should I see a doctor?:mocking:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Can anyone tell me if my mind is playing tricks on me,I seem to remember a Subway restaurant at Banilad but find no info on the net,is it there or should I see a doctor?:mocking:
I do not remember any in Banilad but I seem to remember that there used to be a Subway in SM Cebu City so I did a search to confirm that I was correct and it had been closed according to this article. I do not think there are any others that I know of. Former Subway in SM Cebu CityBelow is a quote from that article about half way down on that page. "And so I

paul
Posted
Posted

Tom, as soon as you arrive, please let me know. I will take you to the doctor. OR, we could just go to Lorraine's bar and do some :SugarwareZ-037:.:mocking:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Tom, as soon as you arrive, please let me know. I will take you to the doctor. OR, we could just go to Lorraine's bar and do some :horse:.:mocking:
So you think I'm a sandwich short of a picnic huh,come to think of it maybe it was pizza hut I seen :SugarwareZ-037:

TheMason
Posted
Posted

There's one in Makati....maybe I can LBC you a sub. I'll hold the onions so they don't spoil on the trip.