Delta Skymiles

Warlord
Posted
Posted (edited)

Delta Skymiles - desperately needed by WarlordWell Warlord needs a favor! :smile:Any chance one of you have 12000 Delta Skymiles laying around that you want to donate or sale to me?I have 18000 but need 9000 more to get a free flight I need to take next month.It would be greatly appreciated if someone can help old Warlord out.Thank you in advance.WarlordPs pm me or respond here.

Edited by Warlord

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Delta Skymiles - desperately needed by WarlordWell Warlord needs a favor! :smile:Any chance one of you have 12000 Delta Skymiles laying around that you want to donate or sale to me?I have 18000 but need 9000 more to get a free flight I need to take next month.It would be greatly appreciated if someone can help old Warlord out.Thank you in advance.WarlordPs pm me or respond here.
Just to help you along on this, Delta and Korean Air are supposed to be interchangeable, so maybe someone has some KAL miles or Delta miles they could help you with and I believe Norhtwest may also be part of the Delta miles now but I am not sure.