Nso Certified Copies Now At Sm

UZI
Posted
Posted

I was at SM Sta Rosa today & they have a sign saying that they process & receive payments for NSO (National Statistics Office) certified copies of:Birth CertificatesDeath CertificatesMarriage CertificatesCENOMARAt their Business Centers. This is very useful on top of the E-Census service.Uzi

Jake
Posted
Posted
I was at SM Sta Rosa today & they have a sign saying that they process & receive payments for NSO (National Statistics Office) certified copies of:Birth CertificatesDeath CertificatesMarriage CertificatesCENOMARAt their Business Centers. This is very useful on top of the E-Census service.Uzi
Appreciate the heads up -- you're the Man!Respectfully -- Jake

• 1 year later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

:photo-109: could i suggest, as this can help save time & more in the future, When ordering any NSO forms order at least 2, for Birth certificate 3 maybe 4. why?? when your overseas and need to order NSO charges alot. check out the web site. ""OH i can have a family member order,then mail it." we do know that the mail sometimes "gets lost" . so by having a few extra copies . you save, Also . sometimes RECORDS do get lost. nowadays, not that much but.. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY. :cheersty:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Could i suggest, as this can help save time & more in the future, When ordering any NSO forms order at least 2, for Birth certificate 3 maybe 4. why?? when your overseas and need to order NSO charges alot. check out the web site. ""OH i can have a family member order,then mail it." we do know that the mail sometimes "gets lost" . so by having a few extra copies . you save, Also sometimes RECORDS do get lost. nowadays, not that much but.. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.
Been at the NSO at SM Mall in Sta Rosa, Laguna! No thanks, the line was too freak'n long! I just ordered all of our NSO certificates and extra copies on-line, paid the fees at the nearest BDO bank for a P50 service charge and received all our documents at our home within a week!