Casa Verde Ayala Terraces Cebu / Surf And Turf

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

My wife and I met another couple there last night and two meals ordered were surf and turf and one ordered ribs and I got another of those giant hamburgers and shared it with the others. All the meals were good and the burger was excellent again but the French Fries that came that came with it were cold, but who could eat them anyway when the burger is soooooooo big and good too.

Demeter
Posted
Posted (edited)

Surf and turf is one of my ex-bf's favorites. We'd usually order surf and turf and ribs and go home stuffed and contented. Casa Verde has good food. However, sometimes, they take a long time serving your food especially when the place is full but the food is always worth waiting.

Edited by Demeter

• 2 weeks later...
Braddo
Posted
Posted

Yes the food at the Casa Verda Terraces Cebu was excellent i have posted a picture of there hamburgers definitely not for the faint heartedpost-747-1267846499603_thumb.jpg :thumbs-up-smile:

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

For both the ribs and the surf and turf, the prices are cheaper and the portions are bigger at the original location. But the service is better at the Terraces!

• 6 months later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted

Update on Casa Vede at the terraces...they have raised their prices. I then tried the old one by Robinsons and they were still the same price, which was already cheaper then Ayala.Add this to a dropping fast dollar...and it looks like I will not be eating out as much. :yes:

Inspector
Posted
Posted
For both the ribs and the surf and turf, the prices are cheaper and the portions are bigger at the original location. But the service is better at the Terraces!
Totally disagree here.The last three times we have went to Ayala, we waited for 15 minutes to have our order taken, and about 20 minutes to get our food, let alone another 10 for getting a server to give the bill and return the change. Oh...salt and ketchup? That's another issue. We were not alone, as a family in a booth were very upset and finally had to call a server over. This was just yesterday....personally, I have always found the original Casa Verde by the circle better service, better food and better atmosphere.... and a hell of a lot cheaper. The only negative of the original is I never go to that part of town unless I need to...do not like the area at all. Oh, and they have singing gay waiters at the original, so if it's your birthday....you will be treated to a song Ethel Merman could be proud of. 10833049.jpg"Happy Birthday Bob Ward!"What can be better then this as far as service goes?