Masturbation Is Good For Your Health

Travis
Posted
Posted

I thought some of you might enjoy this hehehehehttp://www.abs-cbnne...ood-your-health Only a few people may admit to doing "it," but experts have said that masturbation is beneficial to a person's mental, social, and physical health.According to the McKinley Health Center at the University of Illinois, masturbation (which they defined as touching one's own sex organs for pleasure) reduces stress, induces sleep, and can help people to become familiar and comfortable with their body.Citing studies, the McKinley health handout [12] also cited the following perks of masturbation:

Masturbation myths debunkedContrary to what some people think, the McKinley Health Center said masturbation does not lead to insanity or hair growing on the palms. It added that it does not drain excessive energy from the body."There are no harmful side effects of masturbation," it said, adding that regardless of cultural attitudes and values, masturbation has been found in all societies.Here are some myths that McKinley said are unfounded in medical and social science:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Jake, My SS buddy! Don't worry, you'll be fine! You won't go blind from jerking off too often, because it's not listed on Doctor McKinley's health handout or on his debunked Myths list! Just get a new eyeglass prescription and your eyesight will get better for sure! I know, because my new progressive glasses made me stop masturbating!:thumbs-up-smile:Art

Edited by Art & Jho

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
Jake, My SS buddy! Don't worry, you'll be fine! You won't go blind from jerking off too often, because it's not listed on Doctor McKinley's health handout or on his debunked Myths list!:thumbs-up-smile:Art
If that's the case, then I should proceed with my patent -- flat screen LCD wiper blades, whereas upondetection of moisture, the wipers will automatically activate. No more messy clean up!BTW Traveler, excellent post -- may I please have another?Jake the snake Edited by JAKE

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Jake, My SS buddy! Don't worry, you'll be fine! You won't go blind from jerking off too often, because it's not listed on Doctor McKinley's health handout or on his debunked Myths list!:thumbs-up-smile:Art
If that's the case, then I should proceed with my patent -- flat screen LCD wiper blades, whereas upondetection of moisture, the wipers will automatically activate. No more messy clean up!BTW Traveler, excellent post -- may I please have another?Jake the snake
Jake, you're no snake! You're a mongoose, the "snake killer"!