The Wheels Of Justice

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Davie man gets prison for traveling to Philippines to have sex with young sisters A Davie man was sentenced Tuesday to 20 years in prison for traveling to the Philippines to have sex with two underage sisters while the girls' mother videotaped the encounters. Donald Mathias, 64, demanded the preteen sisters call him ``Daddy Boss'' and forced them to sign contracts as his ``sex slaves.'' The girls were 11 and 12 years old when he first preyed on them in April 2007. Mathias pleaded guilty in December to four counts of traveling internationally to engage in sexual conduct with minors, which is a federal crime. As part of Mathias' plea agreement, prosecutors and his attorney recommended that U.S. District Judge William Dimitrouleas sentence him to two decades behind bars and order him to pay $200,000 in restitution to the girls. Dimitrouleas approved the plea deal at a brief sentencing hearing.http://www.miamihera...-traveling.html

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Davie man gets prison for traveling to Philippines to have sex with young sisters A Davie man was sentenced Tuesday to 20 years in prison for traveling to the Philippines to have sex with two underage sisters while the girls' mother videotaped the encounters. Donald Mathias, 64, demanded the preteen sisters call him ``Daddy Boss'' and forced them to sign contracts as his ``sex slaves.'' The girls were 11 and 12 years old when he first preyed on them in April 2007. Mathias pleaded guilty in December to four counts of traveling internationally to engage in sexual conduct with minors, which is a federal crime. As part of Mathias' plea agreement, prosecutors and his attorney recommended that U.S. District Judge William Dimitrouleas sentence him to two decades behind bars and order him to pay $200,000 in restitution to the girls. Dimitrouleas approved the plea deal at a brief sentencing hearing.http://www.miamihera...-traveling.html
Wow!! $200,000 is a lot of money for someone living in the Philippines, I wonder how long it will take the family to waste it. :whistling: I think that Mathias got what he deserves and I hope he dies behind bars and I also hope that the courts will hold the money and feed it to them slowly.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Wow!! $200,000 is a lot of money for someone living in the Philippines, I wonder how long it will take the family to waste it. :whistling: I think that Mathias got what he deserves and I hope he dies behind bars and I also hope that the courts will hold the money and feed it to them slowly.
:whistling: interesting point about the money,nothing to say just because there was a order to pay that he has the means to pay. in my opinion if he does have the money it should be set up in a trust fund for the girls education and future.Who would have control over the way the money is given to them ?

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
Donald Mathias, 64, demanded the preteen sisters call him ``Daddy Boss''
Hopefully he'll meet a nice BIG fellow in prison that HE can call Daddy Boss. In the words of Brad Nowell, " I can't take pitty on men of his kind, even though he now takes it in the behind" thumbsup.gif

softail
Posted
Posted (edited)

The guy is lucky he isn't serving his time in the Philippines prision system. The guy got off lucky!!! Just a thought.........what happened to the wonderfull mother?th_fluch.gif Doug and Sally

Edited by softail

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
They guy is lucky he isn't serving his time in the Philippines prision system. The guy got off lucky!!! Just a thought.........what happened to the wonderfull mother? th_fluch.gif Doug and Sally
:whistling:

UZI
Posted
Posted
They guy is lucky he isn't serving his time in the Philippines prision system. The guy got off lucky!!! Just a thought.........what happened to the wonderfull mother? th_fluch.gif Doug and Sally
:whistling:
:agree: I was trying to figure out what a DAVIE was. Some sort of pervert or deviant that I hadn't heard of?? Then I find out its a place in Florida. :whistling:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
The guy is lucky he isn't serving his time in the Philippines prision system. The guy got off lucky!!! Just a thought.........what happened to the wonderfull mother?th_fluch.gif Doug and Sally
It says here she is in custodyhttp://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6224JR20100303

TheMason
Posted
Posted (edited)
If his case had been handled by the Filipino justice system, he'd be at home in Miami enjoying a cold beer and planning his next trip to Thailand, Cambodia, or Vietnam instead of the Philippines. Its nice to think that the Filipino govt. would have put him in jail, but in reality only really stupid or really poor foreigners do any jail time in the Philippines.I'm very surprised to see the mother is in custody. Hopefully that happens more often in these types of cases and not just the high profile ones that make the paper. Edited by TheMason

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Davie man gets prison for traveling to Philippines to have sex with young sistersA Davie man was sentenced Tuesday to 20 years in prison for traveling to the Philippines to have sex with two underage sisters while the girls' mother videotaped the encounters.Donald Mathias, 64, demanded the preteen sisters call him ``Daddy Boss'' and forced them to sign contracts as his ``sex slaves.'' The girls were 11 and 12 years old when he first preyed on them in April 2007.Mathias pleaded guilty in December to four counts of traveling internationally to engage in sexual conduct with minors, which is a federal crime. As part of Mathias' plea agreement, prosecutors and his attorney recommended that U.S. District Judge William Dimitrouleas sentence him to two decades behind bars and order him to pay $200,000 in restitution to the girls. Dimitrouleas approved the plea deal at a brief sentencing hearing.http://www.miamihera...-traveling.html
Wow!! $200,000 is a lot of money for someone living in the Philippines, I wonder how long it will take the family to waste it. whistling.gif I think that Mathias got what he deserves and I hope he dies behind bars and I also hope that the courts will hold the money and feed it to them slowly.
I also hope they lock up the girls mother. The Philippines has laws against that too.