Wee Small

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hey LeeThis might solve your problem of things slipping off,no need to thank me for looking out for you. :whistling:Extra small condoms for boys as young as 12 are going on sale in Switzerland, The Telegraph in London reports this morning.The Hotshot was produced following government research which revealed that 12 to 14-year-olds did not use enough protection, with many going without protection because regular condoms are too large.The study, conducted by the Federal Commission for Children and Youth, interviewed 1480 people aged 10 to 20, according to The Telegraph.It showed that more 12 to 14-year-olds were having sex, in comparison with the 1990s."The result that shocked us concerned young boys who display apparently risky behavior. They have more of a tendency not to protect themselves. They do not have a very developed sexual knowledge. They do not understand the consequences of what they are doing and leave the young girls to take care of the consequences," a researcher told the Telegraph."The results of this study suggest that early prevention makes sense."The Hotshot condoms, $A8, for a packet of six, have been created by Swiss condom manufacturer Lamprecht AG.Company spokesman Nysse Norballe told The Telegraph that a standard condom had a diameter of 5.2cm, but the Hotshot's diameter was just 4.5cm. Both are the same length - 19cm.36_6_3%5B1%5D.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hey LeeThis might solve your problem of things slipping off,no need to thank me for looking out for you. :SugarwareZ-034:Extra small condoms for boys as young as 12 are going on sale in Switzerland, The Telegraph in London reports this morning.The Hotshot was produced following government research which revealed that 12 to 14-year-olds did not use enough protection, with many going without protection because regular condoms are too large.The study, conducted by the Federal Commission for Children and Youth, interviewed 1480 people aged 10 to 20, according to The Telegraph.It showed that more 12 to 14-year-olds were having sex, in comparison with the 1990s."The result that shocked us concerned young boys who display apparently risky behavior. They have more of a tendency not to protect themselves. They do not have a very developed sexual knowledge. They do not understand the consequences of what they are doing and leave the young girls to take care of the consequences," a researcher told the Telegraph."The results of this study suggest that early prevention makes sense."The Hotshot condoms, $A8, for a packet of six, have been created by Swiss condom manufacturer Lamprecht AG.Company spokesman Nysse Norballe told The Telegraph that a standard condom had a diameter of 5.2cm, but the Hotshot's diameter was just 4.5cm. Both are the same length - 19cm.36_6_3%5B1%5D.gif
Wow, 12 and 14 year olds are having sex, and I thought I was the only guy getting it on with the girls back back when I was that age.Oh and Tom, you should not have been peeking in my window, you pervert you. :welcome:

TheMason
Posted
Posted

Damn!! The Philippines missed another export opportunity. The ones they sell locally would be just about right for a 12 year old Westerner. Since they don't seem to care much for condoms in the Philippines, they could have shipped theirs to the Swiss and made some extra cash.I think til is Swiss....maybe he can jump on the business opportunity...