No leads on abducted trader

News Reader
Posted
Posted

The search for a wealthy businessman abducted in Bago City, Negros Occidental Friday continued on Sunday with no apparent leads yet.View the full article

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
The search for a wealthy businessman abducted in Bago City, Negros Occidental Friday continued on Sunday with no apparent leads yet.View the full article
It just does not appear to be a safe thing to appear to be wealthy while living in the Philippines.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

It just does not appear to be a safe thing to appear to be wealthy while living in the Philippines. :thumbs-up-smile: I guess it is a good thing I am not wealthy but just being perceived to be wealthy might be a problem. :AddEmoticons04230:
Funny you should say that,last night on the way home I was abducted by 4 unidentified gun men,when they looked at my bank account they gave me a hundred peso and a free ride home.SugarwareZ-005.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
It just does not appear to be a safe thing to appear to be wealthy while living in the Philippines. :thumbs-up-smile: I guess it is a good thing I am not wealthy but just being perceived to be wealthy might be a problem. :AddEmoticons04230:
Funny you should say that,last night on the way home I was abducted by 4 unidentified gun men,when they looked at my bank account they gave me a hundred peso and a free ride home.SugarwareZ-005.gif
Now I find that hard to believe since both you and I look well fed. I am just hoping to never get kidnapped by some of those people who believe in eating anything they catch.

mike
Posted
Posted
It just does not appear to be a safe thing to appear to be wealthy while living in the Philippines. :lol: I guess it is a good thing I am not wealthy but just being perceived to be wealthy might be a problem. :thumbs-up-smile:
Now I find that hard to believe since both you and I look well fed. I am just hoping to never get kidnapped by some of those people who believe in eating anything they catch. SugarwareZ-005.gif:lol:
perhaps its the secret behind us guys dressing down :AddEmoticons04230: