Marco Polo Restaurant

Frank
Posted
Posted

the food was very good with a excellent buffet from soup to nuts. dinner starts at 6:30 pm with a cost of 975 pesos.

scianna54
Posted
Posted

The price is higher as a 10 % service charge will be added to the above price.

• 1 month later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted

A great place to eat...and very reasonable for what you get. :thumbs-up-smile:

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
the food was very good with a excellent buffet from soup to nuts. dinner starts at 6:30 pm with a cost of 975 pesos.
I assume you're talking about the 1st floor buffet at the Marco Polo Hotel... If so, you handle your money a lot better than I do.I stayed there 2 weeks in Nov., the breakfast buffet was unbelievable and came with the room price, so I don't know what it cost... but my wife and I never got out of the lunch buffet for less than $50, and never got out of the dinner buffet for less than $80, and never got out of the Blu Restaurant on the 24th floor for dinner for less than $100... maybe we have a drinking problem shooter.gif ... $6 Coronas add up I guess.On a bright note... it was without question the best food I had in Cebu... and every bit as good as the best restaurants in the US.Off topic... the room, amenities and nightly entertainment was equal to most $300/night 5 star hotels in the US... but only cost $100/night. The laundry service was the best I've ever seen... each large item was folded and packed in individual travel boxes, the small items folded and packed into one travel box... all ready to pack in a suit case without wrinkling. The spa on the pool level is great, 1 hr straight massage for P900 plus tip.Tom in Texas

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Hey Tom...they run specials for around 60 a night every so often...no breakfast buffet, which was 500 pesos. They forgot to charge me the second morning as I am such a piggie I stayed until they were flashing the lights for us to leave and never gave us the ticket for the meal. :thumbs-up-smile: