Roast Pig In Robinsons Food Court

redranger
Posted
Posted

I never miss pig roast and I was wondering if anyone has gotten pork from the place that has the whole roast pig in the Robinsons food court. It looks great!

Braddo
Posted
Posted
I never miss pig roast and I was wondering if anyone has gotten pork from the place that has the whole roast pig in the Robinsons food court. It looks great!
Yes Redranger I can say that I did 2 weeks ago I was there changing money early in the morning and there it was hot full and calling out my name so i bought 1 kilo changed my money sat down at one of the tables and enjoyed most of the feast crackle and all.i can reckomend it no problemBraddo :th_need_vac:

Steve
Posted
Posted

We had gotton some before we went to Iligan last week. It's good. So was the one we roasted for the family outing.

redranger
Posted
Posted
Yes Redranger I can say that I did 2 weeks ago I was there changing money early in the morning and there it was hot full and calling out my name so i bought 1 kilo changed my money sat down at one of the tables and enjoyed most of the feast crackle and all.i can reckomend it no problemBraddo :th_thholysheep:
Just got back from the supermarket and picked up a quarter kilo on the way out. EXCELLENT!!!SugarwareZ-005.gifThe latest Mike B.