Calif Teacher Has Sex With 14 Yo

Travis
Posted
Posted

why is it illegal when a woman does it with a boy? I would do it willingly if it was me http://www.foxnews.c...,588707,00.htmlCalif. Teacher Turns Herself in After Alleged 6-Month Relationship With Student A 33-year-old Burbank middle school teacher accused of having sex with a teenage male student over a six-month period last year was charged on Tuesday with unlawful sex with a minor, MyFoxLA.com reported.Amy Victoria Beck, a teacher at David Starr Jordan Middle School, appeared in Burbank Superior Court Wednesday. She did not enter a plea and her arraignment was scheduled for March 25.Beck has been charged with four counts of unlawful sex with a person under 16 and one count of oral copulation with a person under 16, according to the District Attorney's Office.She did not make bail and remains in the custody of the Burbank Police Department.If convicted, Beck faces up to seven years in state prison, officials said."We're still trying to piece everything together, what happened, where, what kind of sex acts, how many, and how long it's been going on," Burbank police Sgt. Robert Quesada said, according to The Burbank Leader."She walked in with her attorney...and said, 'Hey, I came to surrender for what I did.'"Beck surrendered at the police station on Monday afternoon."She said she had sexual relations with one of her students," Quesada said.Police interviewed the boy "and confirmed that the acts did occur" between March and September of last year, the sergeant said.The boy was 14 at the time the alleged sexual activity began, and he is now 15, Quesada said. His name was not released.Beck had taught English and Social Science at the school for ten years, according to The Burbank Leader. She resigned on Friday."She's a well-respected and loved teacher," Principal Sharon Cuseo told the paper. "We're all shocked."

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
why is it illegal when a woman does it with a boy? I would do it willingly if it was me http://www.foxnews.c...,588707,00.htmlCalif. Teacher Turns Herself in After Alleged 6-Month Relationship With Student A 33-year-old Burbank middle school teacher accused of having sex with a teenage male student over a six-month period last year was charged on Tuesday with unlawful sex with a minor, MyFoxLA.com reported.Amy Victoria Beck, a teacher at David Starr Jordan Middle School, appeared in Burbank Superior Court Wednesday. She did not enter a plea and her arraignment was scheduled for March 25.Beck has been charged with four counts of unlawful sex with a person under 16 and one count of oral copulation with a person under 16, according to the District Attorney's Office.She did not make bail and remains in the custody of the Burbank Police Department.If convicted, Beck faces up to seven years in state prison, officials said."We're still trying to piece everything together, what happened, where, what kind of sex acts, how many, and how long it's been going on," Burbank police Sgt. Robert Quesada said, according to The Burbank Leader."She walked in with her attorney...and said, 'Hey, I came to surrender for what I did.'"Beck surrendered at the police station on Monday afternoon."She said she had sexual relations with one of her students," Quesada said.Police interviewed the boy "and confirmed that the acts did occur" between March and September of last year, the sergeant said.The boy was 14 at the time the alleged sexual activity began, and he is now 15, Quesada said. His name was not released.Beck had taught English and Social Science at the school for ten years, according to The Burbank Leader. She resigned on Friday."She's a well-respected and loved teacher," Principal Sharon Cuseo told the paper. "We're all shocked."
I am pretty sure most boys would do it willingly and especially when with a lady that looks like her, SugarwareZ-007.gif so I cannot answer your question except to say that a young lady or young man does not usually have the judgment that an older person would, and besides it is illegal or if it were legal for women to have sex with young boys then it would also have to be legal for men to have sex with young girls. A double standard would be hard to justify in court.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I am pretty sure most boys would do it willingly and especially when with a lady that looks like her, SugarwareZ-007.gif so I cannot answer your question except to say that a young lady or young man does not usually have the judgment that an older person would, and besides it is illegal or if it were legal for women to have sex with young boys then it would also have to be legal for men to have sex with young girls. A double standard would be hard to justify in court.
Well in my opinion the teacher should be reinstated as a sex eduction teacher,problem solved :th_thholysheep:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

14 year old boy has sex with his teacher. We had a name for guys like that when I went to school. Lucky B@stard.SugarwareZ-007.gif

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
14 year old boy has sex with his teacher. We had a name for guys like that when I went to school. Lucky B@stard. SugarwareZ-007.gif
My Mother "boarded" a Country girl while she sat her School Leaving exam's.The girl, Rose - 18 yr. old, was with us for 2 weeks preparing for and sitting the exam.She took me to her room 2 & 3 times a day -- I went WILLINGLY.!!!. Did I feel abused ?? degraded ??? RAPED ?? NO! A happy schoolboy is what I was. :dance:Where was she when I reached puberty.O0o ROSE ----SugarwareZ-005.gif :th_thholysheep: I was 9 :th_thholysheep: Edited by Mr. Lee

• 4 weeks later...
MattFromGA
Posted
Posted

While I personally cant handle being with woman younger than about 20 years old, I still dont get the massive big deal that people are making of it. I recently watched the movie "Great Balls of Fire" with Dennis Quad, which is a movie about the Elvis era musician Jerry Lee Luis. Jerry married his 13 year old cousin. He was actually legally able to marry her, and while her father was upset about it, he still played in the band and they still had family dinners together. To keep things in perspective, Jerry is still alive and even has a website where you can listen to his latest music. Sure, people called him a cradle robber and such, but he wasnt thrown in jail. How could it be that in just a few years it got to the point where it is thought of as so perverted and criminal behavior. I think that now a 13 year old isnt even old enough to decide to have sex, so its "statutory rape" even if they are in a consensual relationship.This is a situation where the law and reality just dont come together. The reality is that if you allow 25+ year old people to spend time with 13 to 18 year old people, that there is going to be some % of legitimate relationships starting up. This is because that there are actually many 13+ year old people who are mature enough to be in a sexual relationship with someone else. Again, I have not been in a situation where I have desired someone that young. I've been in situations where I've known people 13+ years old and I cannot imagine being in a relationship with them, but I am also 42 and for me personally its not my "cup of tea". When I was 15 I definitely could imagine and did desire to be in relationships with woman that were older than 25.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
While I personally cant handle being with woman younger than about 20 years old, I still dont get the massive big deal that people are making of it. I recently watched the movie "Great Balls of Fire" with Dennis Quad, which is a movie about the Elvis era musician Jerry Lee Luis. Jerry married his 13 year old cousin. He was actually legally able to marry her, and while her father was upset about it, he still played in the band and they still had family dinners together. To keep things in perspective, Jerry is still alive and even has a website where you can listen to his latest music. Sure, people called him a cradle robber and such, but he wasnt thrown in jail. How could it be that in just a few years it got to the point where it is thought of as so perverted and criminal behavior. I think that now a 13 year old isnt even old enough to decide to have sex, so its "statutory rape" even if they are in a consensual relationship.This is a situation where the law and reality just dont come together. The reality is that if you allow 25+ year old people to spend time with 13 to 18 year old people, that there is going to be some % of legitimate relationships starting up. This is because that there are actually many 13+ year old people who are mature enough to be in a sexual relationship with someone else. Again, I have not been in a situation where I have desired someone that young. I've been in situations where I've known people 13+ years old and I cannot imagine being in a relationship with them, but I am also 42 and for me personally its not my "cup of tea". When I was 15 I definitely could imagine and did desire to be in relationships with woman that were older than 25.
Ah yes, we all had a MILF we wanted back then....mine was my 6th grade teacher, Mrs Faulk...and Barbara Eden....hahaha :cheersty:It's all a double standard, but still the correct thing to do in prosecuting her.