Registering With A Doctor

KFJ2
Posted
Posted

Please can anyone tell me what is involved with registering with a doctor in the Phillippines? What information do they require? Do they want details of, or want to contact, your doctor in your home country? Or do they expect you to bring any medical information with you? Or both? What about getting repeat prescriptions, or other treatment for on-going medical conditions

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Please can anyone tell me what is involved with registering with a doctor in the Phillippines? What information do they require? Do they want details of, or want to contact, your doctor in your home country? Or do they expect you to bring any medical information with you? Or both? What about getting repeat prescriptions, or other treatment for on-going medical conditions – what information do they require?
How would a doctor in the Philippines even know that you have seen a doctor back in your home country. What you do not tell them, they will not know. You can tell them that your doctor passed away or you do not remember his or her name. As for med, you will need prescriptions from a local doctor to get any hard narcotics but to get everyday medicine, you can usually get it by going into a drug store and showing them the bottle to refill.

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Please can anyone tell me what is involved with registering with a doctor in the Phillippines? What information do they require? Do they want details of, or want to contact, your doctor in your home country? Or do they expect you to bring any medical information with you? Or both? What about getting repeat prescriptions, or other treatment for on-going medical conditions

• 4 weeks later...
Gold Heart
Posted
Posted