Japanese National, Girlfriend Robbed In 'unguarded' Resort

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I have to wonder how anyone would have known to target them and that he would have been carrying that much cash?

softail
Posted
Posted
I have to wonder how anyone would have known to target them and that he would have been carrying that much cash? SugarwareZ-004.gif Should not be hard to find the robbers, just put up alerts to the money changers for any non Japanese person trying to cash 100,000 yen and especially in Lapu Lapu City or Cebu City. SugarwareZ-007.gif Or maybe he was one of those rich foreigners who likes to flash a lot of cash and show off by wearing expensive items. CEBU, Philippines - A Japanese national and his Filipina girlfriend were robbed by unidentified culprits last Monday dawn inside the room they were staying in at a resort of barangay Bancasan, San Remigio town.Akihito Fukuhara, 52 years old, of Tokyo, Japan and Stephanie Ricablanca, 20, resident of Lapu-Lapu City were asleep inside their rented room in Verdemar Golf Club Resort when someone began knocking at the door.The culprits then searched the belongings of the victims and took 100,000 in Japanese yen, cellular phones, MP4 player, a Gucci wallet, a sling bag, a bunch of keys, and a ream of Lucky Strike cigarette.Link to the complete story
I'll take the bait..........Hmmmmmmm you don't think that the girlfriend knew he he carried large sums of money in that Gucci wallet do you?1%20(103).gif

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
I have to wonder how anyone would have known to target them and that he would have been carrying that much cash? SugarwareZ-004.gif Should not be hard to find the robbers, just put up alerts to the money changers for any non Japanese person trying to cash 100,000 yen and especially in Lapu Lapu City or Cebu City. SugarwareZ-007.gifOr maybe he was one of those rich foreigners who likes to flash a lot of cash and show off by wearing expensive items. CEBU, Philippines - A Japanese national and his Filipina girlfriend were robbed by unidentified culprits last Monday dawn inside the room they were staying in at a resort of barangay Bancasan, San Remigio town.Akihito Fukuhara, 52 years old, of Tokyo, Japan and Stephanie Ricablanca, 20, resident of Lapu-Lapu City were asleep inside their rented room in Verdemar Golf Club Resort when someone began knocking at the door.The culprits then searched the belongings of the victims and took 100,000 in Japanese yen, cellular phones, MP4 player, a Gucci wallet, a sling bag, a bunch of keys, and a ream of Lucky Strike cigarette. Link to the complete story
I'll take the bait..........Hmmmmmmm you don't think that the girlfriend knew he he carried large sums of money in that Gucci wallet do you?1%20%28103%29.gif
Columbo ! strikes again ?? You are a cynic ! or just a realist?? perhaps.Regards,UK Tom

post-688-12688887315479_thumb.jpg

Edited by Singers

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

They must have been after the ream of Lucky Strike cigarettes.All the other items and the money was just icing on the cake.