Black Angus

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

We went to the Black Angus restaurant at the Country mall Banilad last night,meals OK but I did not realize the side dish as it is called is part of the main meal.I ordered a garlic bread as a side dish thinking the steak would come with mashed potatoes or something but it only come with a sprinkle of corn,beans and carrots.Half hour later went to the Pizza hut and bought a pizza!SugarwareZ-065.gif

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
We went to the Black Angus restaurant at the Country mall Banilad last night,meals OK but I did not realize the side dish as it is called is part of the main meal.I ordered a garlic bread as a side dish thinking the steak would come with mashed potatoes or something but it only come with a sprinkle of corn,beans and carrots.Half hour later went to the Pizza hut and bought a pizza!SugarwareZ-065.gif
Lee and I tried the steaks there and they were pretty good.

• 1 year later...
United Army
Posted
Posted

We went to Black Angus restaurant at the Country Mall today in Banilad, but to our surprise, its now closed. :hystery:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
We went to Black Angus restaurant at the Country Mall today in Banilad, but to our surprise, its now closed. :unsure:
That does not surprise me,two years ago I went there twice and my wife and I were the only ones there both times.As I was staying in the montebello at the time I went past often and hardly ever seen anyone in there.Is the shop vacant or leased out?

MikeB
Posted
Posted

There's another one on Mango, isn't there?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
There's another one on Mango, isn't there?
I think it closed a long time ago but cant be sure,or was it being renovated when I looked last??? Bad memory,lol

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

Best steak I have had in the Philippines was at Badgers in Cebu.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Best steak I have had in the Philippines was at Badgers in Cebu.
I heard Badgers was closed now but you would not be disappointed at the Ranch and it is walking distance from Badgers

United Army
Posted
Posted
We went to Black Angus restaurant at the Country Mall today in Banilad, but to our surprise, its now closed. :unsure:
That does not surprise me,two years ago I went there twice and my wife and I were the only ones there both times.As I was staying in the montebello at the time I went past often and hardly ever seen anyone in there.Is the shop vacant or leased out?
It seem vacant, nobody home...
  • Like 1