Three Hurt After Shotgun Goes Off

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This is what I always warn people about, a shotgun in the hands of a possibly poorly trained and careless security guard. Now can we blame the gun or the person who carelessly handled it? Luckily no one was killed and I always try to make sure to never be down wind of a security guard with a shotgun and especially if the guard has their finger near the trigger. Anyone else ever see guards with their fingers on the trigger? What can we do to stop guards from foolishly keeping their fingers on the triggers? CEBU, Philippines - Three people were injured after a security guard accidentally fired a shotgun in a gasoline station in Barangay Guadalupe, Cebu City, past 6 p.m. last Wednesday. The full story here

Singers
Posted
Posted
This is what I always warn people about, a shotgun in the hands of a possibly poorly trained and careless security guard. Now can we blame the gun or the person who carelessly handled it? Luckily no one was killed and I always try to make sure to never be down wind of a security guard with a shotgun and especially if the guard has their finger near the trigger. Anyone else ever see guards with their fingers on the trigger? What can we do to stop guards from foolishly keeping their fingers on the triggers? CEBU, Philippines - Three people were injured after a security guard accidentally fired a shotgun in a gasoline station in Barangay Guadalupe, Cebu City, past 6 p.m. last Wednesday. The full story here
What can we do to stop guards from foolishly keeping their fingers on the triggers?
Have a word with the Manager. I have and the guy was more than happy to take the potential danger on board.The last time the manager called the guard, a new Agency guard, and asked me to explain to him. I got a big smile and thank you for my input. He, the guard, had no training EXCEPT to make him fearful of attack on his person - so he was not trigger happy HE WAS trigger SCARED.!!UK Tom