American Pedophile Nabbed In Butuan

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Sorry I just do not understand what drives these men? Why would any grown man want to have sex with an underage girl when there are so many beautiful women in this country, and many even look younger than their actual age?

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Sorry I just do not understand what drives these men? Why would any grown man want to have sex with an underage girl when there are so many beautiful women in this country, and many even look younger than their actual age? Could it be that they are built like babies and therefore need a younger inexperience girl to accept their tiny organ? SugarwareZ-007.gifMANILA, Philippines - An American national was arrested in Butuan City last week for allegedly sexually abusing a 15-year-old girl. Joint elements of Butuan City Police Station, Federal Bureau of Investigation, City Social Welfare and Development and Libertad Barangay Officials arrested Albert Hansen, 51, in Unit 3, Gabriel Village in Barangay Libertad last Wednesday. At the time of his arrest, Hansen was half naked and was with a 15-year-old girl identified only as Maria. The American national is currently facing a criminal case for violating Republic Act 7610 or the Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act. American nabbed in Butuan
Sex with a 15 year old doesn't make you a pedophile. It makes you stupid and means you have incredibly bad judgment, but it doesn't make you a pedophile.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sorry I just do not understand what drives these men? Why would any grown man want to have sex with an underage girl when there are so many beautiful women in this country, and many even look younger than their actual age? Could it be that they are built like babies and therefore need a younger inexperience girl to accept their tiny organ? SugarwareZ-007.gifMANILA, Philippines - An American national was arrested in Butuan City last week for allegedly sexually abusing a 15-year-old girl. Joint elements of Butuan City Police Station, Federal Bureau of Investigation, City Social Welfare and Development and Libertad Barangay Officials arrested Albert Hansen, 51, in Unit 3, Gabriel Village in Barangay Libertad last Wednesday. At the time of his arrest, Hansen was half naked and was with a 15-year-old girl identified only as Maria. The American national is currently facing a criminal case for violating Republic Act 7610 or the Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act. American nabbed in Butuan
As usual with a news report from the Philippines,we do not know the facts. story says for sensational reasons,man half naked,could of had his shirt off as its hot here.15 year old could have been the daughter of his girlfriend and the mother is out to make money while the American is innocent. 15 year old in fact might be 18.Could be guilty as charged but with the many scams I have read about,who would know.