Immigration Bureau To Implement Stick-On Visa

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I wonder how long it will be before someone duplicates these.

TheMason
Posted
Posted
I wonder how long it will be before someone duplicates these. New BI stick on visas
I wonder how much they'll increase the fees to cover the more expensive visa and 'improved customer service' they allow BI to offer.

United Army
Posted
Posted
I wonder how long it will be before someone duplicates these. New BI stick on visas
I wonder how much they'll increase the fees to cover the more expensive visa and 'improved customer service' they allow BI to offer.
Don't get me started on BOI increasing fees for no reason....they will save on the rubber stamps and the ink!!!!

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Don't get me started on BOI increasing fees for no reason....they will save on the rubber stamps and the ink!!!!
I'm sure they won't miss the opportunity to add another express lane fee for them to peel the sticker off the roll AND put it in your passport on the same day. That's got to be worth at least 500p I'd say. All kidding aside, despite the higher fees, Immigration is one of the few govt. agencies that is cleaning up their act and eliminating a lot of the corruption and revenue leaks. I don't have a problem with them closing the holes in their collection processes and limiting the visa fraud. I wish Customs and BIR would follow suit.Its going to end up costing me nearly $3000 for my wife's immigrant visa to the US that is valid for 10 years. By comparison, I paid about $300 for my Philippines immigrant visa. That's quite a deal by comparison. Immigration is about the only Philippines govt. agency I have a good opinion of.