Brunch Clubs

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Anyone running a brunch meeting anywhere? Im looking at setting one up in December around Gaisano Fiesta since the new coffee shop should already be open by the time i get home. So if anyones around Pardo/Talisay/Minglanilla etc. your welcome to drop by..

• 1 year later...
Gold Heart
Posted
Posted

Hi,We are new to Cebu. I believe Talisay is not too far away. Would love to meet other Expats if there is something organized. A great time to meet before the holidays. From New York via most recently North Carolina.We moved her in July although I have spent 1/2 my time back in the US due to my job.Ron AKA - Gold Heart.

Anyone running a brunch meeting anywhere? Im looking at setting one up in December around Gaisano Fiesta since the new coffee shop should already be open by the time i get home. So if anyones around Pardo/Talisay/Minglanilla etc. your welcome to drop by..

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
Hi,We are new to Cebu. I believe Talisay is not too far away. Would love to meet other Expats if there is something organized. A great time to meet before the holidays. From New York via most recently North Carolina.We moved her in July although I have spent 1/2 my time back in the US due to my job.Ron AKA - Gold Heart.
Hi Ron its just the fact im in the South might be other people organising something nearer you. Maybe at Ayala Mall etc. hopefully someone will post :SugarwareZ-034: