Visas During Holy Week

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

For those of you with visas which expire between April 1st and April 5th, remember it is Easter this week and the BoI will be closed from Wednesday 31st at 4.30pm. Can't find out when it reopens; I expect Monday 5th but I wouldn't take the chance myself.If you are one day late you will cop a 1000p fine and need to write a letter explaining your lateness.Paul

Travis
Posted
Posted
For those of you with visas which expire between April 1st and April 5th, remember it is Easter this week and the BoI will be closed from Wednesday 31st at 4.30pm. Can't find out when it reopens; I expect Monday 5th but I wouldn't take the chance myself.If you are one day late you will cop a 1000p fine and need to write a letter explaining your lateness.Paul
ssrv solves those problems

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
I am talking to a lot of people who say the same - isn't it SRRV?

Travis
Posted
Posted
I am talking to a lot of people who say the same - isn't it SRRV?
sorry I just noticed your business so no insult meant & yes my head does not always agree with my hands SRRV is correct & I am wrong SugarwareZ-037.gif