Ouch

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Lost- Penis, if found please return as soon as possible An Indonesian teenager chopped off his penis and tossed it down a well after learning his girlfriend intended to marry another man.The 19-year-old from a village in Central Java was lucky to survive the self surgery, health authorities said."He arrived at the hospital last Thursday in critical condition from blood loss," Cilacap General Hospital Director Sugeng Budi Susanto told local media."Cutting off a penis can be fatal."Doctors were unable to re-attach the dismembered member because villagers could not find it.The teen spent several days in intensive care but is now in recovery, Sugeng said.He had not spoken to anyone about the incident, Sugeng said."He's still too shocked and embarrassed to talk to or see anyone."

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Lost- Penis, if found please return as soon as possible An Indonesian teenager chopped off his penis and tossed it down a well after learning his girlfriend intended to marry another man.The 19-year-old from a village in Central Java was lucky to survive the self surgery, health authorities said."He arrived at the hospital last Thursday in critical condition from blood loss," Cilacap General Hospital Director Sugeng Budi Susanto told local media."Cutting off a penis can be fatal."Doctors were unable to re-attach the dismembered member because villagers could not find it.The teen spent several days in intensive care but is now in recovery, Sugeng said.He had not spoken to anyone about the incident, Sugeng said."He's still too shocked and embarrassed to talk to or see anyone."
And his new name is stubby. :agree:

Travis
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifwt-hell.gifSugarwareZ-035.gifSugarwareZ-037.gifSugarwareZ-002.gifsignnvm.gifwasntme.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif he should next 728.gif

Singers
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifwt-hell.gifSugarwareZ-035.gifSugarwareZ-037.gifSugarwareZ-002.gifsignnvm.gifwasntme.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif he should next 728.gif
A perfect "suicide bomber" recruit - his 40 virgins reward in the next life all the more welcome!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
A perfect "suicide bomber" recruit - his 40 virgins reward in the next life all the more welcome!
You guys have no heart,a young man heart broken cuts his penis off and throws it down a well,the villages say they cant find it but the local witch doctor got to it first,put it in a glass of brandy,added a feather from the dodo bird and made a cock tail out it.:thumbs-up-smile: :11_12_14[1]:

TheMason
Posted
Posted
:thumbs-up-smile:
A vacation from what? Hanging out on a tropical island and relaxing with your gf? I guess I could see how you'd need a break from that eventually....but you just got here!

Singers
Posted
Posted
You guys have no heart,a young man heart broken cuts his penis off and throws it down a well,the villages say they cant find it but the local witch doctor got to it first,put it in a glass of brandy,added a feather from the dodo bird and made a cock tail out it.:thumbs-up-smile: :11_12_14[1]:
Thanks BOSS for administering my daily MED's " a GOOD belly laugh a day keeps the Vulture Medics at bay!"UK TomSugarwareZ-011.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
:thumbs-up-smile:
A vacation from what? Hanging out on a tropical island and relaxing with your gf? I guess I could see how you'd need a break from that eventually....but you just got here!
Shhhhh, don't let my wife know I am relaxing with the gf SugarwareZ-005.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

I know I wouldn't be getting water from that well anymore. cheersty.gif He should get a Darwin award. Usually you have to be dead but I think he is out of the gene pool for sure.