Airconditioning And Refrigeration

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Im looking to add a bit of another string to my bow.. with Aircon and Refrigeration anyone know of any schools in Cebu teaching these courses and to what standard?

daisy
Posted
Posted (edited)
Im looking to add a bit of another string to my bow.. with Aircon and Refrigeration anyone know of any schools in Cebu teaching these courses and to what standard?
Matt, as far as I know these are short courses offered by TESDA thru their CTEC (Community Training and Employment Coordinators) in the local level. When I was still working in the local government before, this is one of my designations and I used to coordinate with TESDA-10 here. Just inquire their in Minglanilla about this and surely the CTEC there will be most helpful to you. By the way hope to see April anytime from Wednesday to Friday this week. Edited by tweety

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
Matt, as far as I know these are short courses offered by TESDA thru their CTEC (Community Training and Employment Coordinators) in the local level. When I was still working in the local government before, this is one of my designations and I used to coordinate with TESDA-10 here. Just inquire their in Minglanilla about this and surely the CTEC there will be most helpful to you. By the way hope to see April anytime from Wednesday to Friday this week.
Hi Daisy, Ill get in touch with them...maybe even something i can help them with as it needs to be a recognised course e.g Daikin/Mitsubishi so if there is no local training on this ill see if i can do something in the UK that will upgrade the training in RP to world recognised. Thanks for the info. Reason i cant do it in the UK is that it should be cheaper in Cebu if i can get the course and also rather be at home than in the UK. On training.Ill let April know ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
acman
Posted
Posted
Matt, as far as I know these are short courses offered by TESDA thru their CTEC (Community Training and Employment Coordinators) in the local level. When I was still working in the local government before, this is one of my designations and I used to coordinate with TESDA-10 here. Just inquire their in Minglanilla about this and surely the CTEC there will be most helpful to you. By the way hope to see April anytime from Wednesday to Friday this week.
Hi Daisy,Ill get in touch with them...maybe even something i can help them with as it needs to be a recognised course e.g Daikin/Mitsubishi so if there is no local training on this ill see if i can do something in the UK that will upgrade the training in RP to world recognised. Thanks for the info. Reason i cant do it in the UK is that it should be cheaper in Cebu if i can get the course and also rather be at home than in the UK. On training.Ill let April know ;-)
If i ever get to move there i will teach you what you need to know.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
Hi Daisy,Ill get in touch with them...maybe even something i can help them with as it needs to be a recognised course e.g Daikin/Mitsubishi so if there is no local training on this ill see if i can do something in the UK that will upgrade the training in RP to world recognised. Thanks for the info. Reason i cant do it in the UK is that it should be cheaper in Cebu if i can get the course and also rather be at home than in the UK. On training.Ill let April know ;-)
If i ever get to move there i will teach you what you need to know.
Thanks Acman much appreciated :th_thsmilies-29057: