Renewal

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The other day a ancient looking guy came to my hotel,he demanded my passport. I was trembling in fear as he threw some paper work on the table and began to question me,he had one eye on the papers,one on me and another on the pretty hotel staff.Not sure if it was my charm but I got though the interrogation and my passport arrived back at the hotel with a extension stamped clearly on the page. Thank you cebuexpatservices (Paul) for saving me the hassle. :10001: http://www.cebuexpatservices.com/ :thumbs-up-smile:

cebuexpat
Posted
Posted

Thanks so much for this info... I will contact Paul. I have a lot of freinds and guests, requests for services like this. I would much rather him do it, will he come to Mactan Isalnd???

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Thanks so much for this info... I will contact Paul. I have a lot of freinds and guests, requests for services like this. I would much rather him do it, will he come to Mactan Isalnd???
Hey mate,I'll go pretty much anywhere - Mactan no problem - pick up, renew and redeliver for 700p (slightly more for the one off ACR card renewal which means I have to go to the BoI twice)Paul

cebuexpat
Posted
Posted
Hey mate,I'll go pretty much anywhere - Mactan no problem - pick up, renew and redeliver for 700p (slightly more for the one off ACR card renewal which means I have to go to the BoI twice)Paul
Thanks alot. I will surely remember you. I have lot of requests for this type of service. Lot of my guests who are staying close around always are asking. I will send as many your way as possible.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Thanks alot. I will surely remember you. I have lot of requests for this type of service. Lot of my guests who are staying close around always are asking. I will send as many your way as possible.
Thanks mate I appreciate it. Tell them that I will give any advice to them for free - I only charge if I have to do something for them.Paul and Elsa