Private Security Guard

Inspector
Posted
Posted

If anybody needs a guy who is honest, reliable...my GF's uncle has a ton of experience, honesty and is trained in martial arts, larger then most pinoy's (works out daily)...trained in weapons and about the most honorable and honest man I know here. He is currently a bank guard, and is of course being paid the usual PI wages...and has many previous references. He will be watching my home for the month I go to the USA, sleeping here after his bank duties. He is strict, deeply cultured with "face, religious and also a great guy to share a beer, MMA event and jokes with. He used to be the driver security of a rich American, and trust me on this...if you are looking or know of somebody who is in need of security and a driver, I put my own reputation down on him. PM me if you would like to get his number...he is considering going to Singapore to make more money, but he is a family man with 4 very well behaved kids (i pity the pinoy trying to date his 14 year old daughter when she hits legal age for courting....hahaha). :th_Good-Luck:He has references aside from me...but once you meet him if you need this service, you will hire him I am sure. :thumbs-up-smile:

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Does he have a concealed weapons permit? What sort of rate of pay is he looking for? Is he prepared to travel across islands and be away from home when needed?Does he have his own firearm?Is he prepared to make a long term commitment to his work?May seem a lot of questions but probably a lot of questions people are asking in their heads and haven't written. I don't need anyone at present but just wanted to beef up the post a bit with more information. Also is he prepared to do short term work for people on holiday for example?

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Does he have a concealed weapons permit? What sort of rate of pay is he looking for? Is he prepared to travel across islands and be away from home when needed?Does he have his own firearm?Is he prepared to make a long term commitment to his work?May seem a lot of questions but probably a lot of questions people are asking in their heads and haven't written. I don't need anyone at present but just wanted to beef up the post a bit with more information. Also is he prepared to do short term work for people on holiday for example?
Calling him now...Left a message as he is still working at the bank, and he will drop by after. I do believe it is a yes on all the answers but short term would probably be a no, but will verify...and ask what the salary he is looking for. If he drops by during american idol, I will be shooting him. :thumbs-up-smile::cool_beans:

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
Calling him now...Left a message as he is still working at the bank, and he will drop by after. I do believe it is a yes on all the answers but short term would probably be a no, but will verify...and ask what the salary he is looking for. If he drops by during american idol, I will be shooting him. :thumbs-up-smile::cool_beans:
Short term might be an option off duty as looking an expat isnt exactly hard work as long as kept away from alcohol..lol