Bowling Country Mall Cebu

spike in cebu
Posted
Posted

I went down to the weekly 10 pin bowling,beside country mall,it was a good turnout of expats,a mixture of australians,brits,americans and a few other nationalitys,bowling starts at 1pm so get there a few minuites early and introduce yourself to Tim he runs the show,a totally nice fellow They play 3 games then at around 4 pm they go over to country mall and sit outside a cafe oppisite the car park having a drink and watching the people go by for a couple of hours,its a good afternoon,so if you want to meet some expats and have a good time come on down at 1pm..you don't have to play Also a few guys go out on the town on friday nights,when i go out with them i will write about that also SPIKE

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

That sounds like the place for me, will drop in next time in Cebu. Not into the bowling but the get together is more my cup of tea.Would be good to meet up with a few expats. SugarwareZ-225.gif

• 1 month later...
tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
I went down to the weekly 10 pin bowling,beside country mall,it was a good turnout of expats,a mixture of australians,brits,americans and a few other nationalitys,bowling starts at 1pm so get there a few minuites early and introduce yourself to Tim he runs the show,a totally nice fellowThey play 3 games then at around 4 pm they go over to country mall and sit outside a cafe oppisite the car park having a drink and watching the people go by for a couple of hours,its a good afternoon,so if you want to meet some expats and have a good time come on down at 1pm..you don't have to playAlso a few guys go out on the town on friday nights,when i go out with them i will write about that alsoSPIKE
Im back in Cebu December.. havent been to the 10pin bowling ill be up for it..

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I went down to the weekly 10 pin bowling . . SPIKE
Is that usually couples or just the expats or a mix of both?

spike in cebu
Posted
Posted

Its a mix,you can bring your female friend,the girls play seperate..but you can't go girl watching in the mall later over drinks if you bring g/f

On-in-2
Posted
Posted
Its a mix,you can bring your female friend,the girls play seperate..but you can't go girl watching in the mall later over drinks if you bring g/f
I used to have a girlfriend who enjoyed that as much as I did.mmm.....maybe I've said too much.Pete

• 1 year later...
BigMoneyBruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

@ Spike that sounds great where do you write about your night out????I would love to attend this when I get over there.Also I found this on another site is this what you are talking about?Every Wednesday. Bowling at Country Mall bowling Center Time: 12.45pm - 3.30 pmLocation: Rear of Gaisano Country Mall in Banilad, Cebu CityNotes: A group of foreigners and their filipina companions (wife, girlfriends) bowl every Wednesday afternoon at Country Mall Bowling Center. We currently have about 30 bowlers each week.We bowl every Wednesday at Country Mall Bowling Center starting at 1:00 PM. Please turn up a little earlier to register. This is a social event that focuses more on people enjoying themselves and having a good time than on competition. Cost is 150 Pesos for 3 games and 25 pesos to rent shoes.

Edited by Mr. Lee
email address removed because I do not know the person, so I do not know if the person would approve of it being posted on this forum

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
@ Spike that sounds great where do you write about your night out????I would love to attend this when I get over there.Also I found this on another site is this what you are talking about?Every Wednesday. Bowling at Country Mall bowling Center Time: 12.45pm - 3.30 pmLocation: Rear of Gaisano Country Mall in Banilad, Cebu CityNotes: A group of foreigners and their filipina companions (wife, girlfriends) bowl every Wednesday afternoon at Country Mall Bowling Center. We currently have about 30 bowlers each week.We bowl every Wednesday at Country Mall Bowling Center starting at 1:00 PM. Please turn up a little earlier to register. This is a social event that focuses more on people enjoying themselves and having a good time than on competition. Cost is 150 Pesos for 3 games and 25 pesos to rent shoes.
Looks like you copied that from my blog.That is what Spike was talking about in 2008. Last visit to Cebu, they were still bowling every wednesday plus more recently some others were looking to bowl on different days at SM Mall insteadRegards; Jim