My Toe Nails

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Last night my wife was massaging my feet as good wives or Paul P do,anyway I asked if my toe nails need cutting,she yes they do but cant be cut as its night time. I asked why? she could not tell me why except cant cut nails at night?????? :thumbs-up-smile:

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Last night my wife was massaging my feet as good wives or Paul P do,anyway I asked if my toe nails need cutting,she yes they do but cant be cut as its night time. I asked why? she could not tell me why except cant cut nails at night?????? :thumbs-up-smile:
Being a Good wife she was anxious not to clip the end off your "Long Tom" ?? in the dark.Perhaps??:cool_beans: SugarwareZ-011.gif Edited by Singers

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Being a Good wife she was anxious not to clip the end off your "Long Tom" ?? in the dark.Perhaps??:cool_beans: SugarwareZ-011.gif
Or maybe his feet smell at night after a long day.

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Being a Good wife she was anxious not to clip the end off your "Long Tom" ?? in the dark.Perhaps??:cool_beans: SugarwareZ-011.gif
I've got a lot of respect for the Boss Man....but no way I'm believing his "Long Tom" is as hard as his toenail. I could see the length of the two being confused though. :whistling:Now, as to the superstition....my wife tells me that cutting your nails at night is a sure way to ensure your parents will meet an untimely demise. In addition, it came out that cutting nails on Tuesday or Friday will lead to bad things happening. In your case Tom, I hope she didn't cut your nails since it was both night time AND a Tuesday. We might have had another earthquake if they'd been trimmed last night. Thank you for saving my life buddy, I owe you one.

Braddo
Posted
Posted

My wife gives mine a good clipping anytime night or day :DAs far as my toe nails are concerned same as above no problemo :)Now if you can kindly hide this post so she can't read it, nails and all will still grow to be clipped another day :thumbs-up-smile:

Singers
Posted
Posted
My wife gives mine a good clipping anytime night or day :DAs far as my toe nails are concerned same as above no problemo :)Now if you can kindly hide this post so she can't read it, nails and all will still grow to be clipped another day :thumbs-up-smile:
"All will Grow for another day" ?? waiting!! -- SOo00o long --catmilk.gif