Bank Of Commerce

United Army
Posted
Posted

If anyone wants to open a bank account in the Cebu area, there is a Bank of Commerce branch office in Pusok, Lapu-Lapu. Lorena Tambis is the Associate Business Manager and she is very helpful and can assist you in opening a Dollar Account, Savings or ATM accounts. I have used this branch many times and have always been please with there service. She can be reached at 032-341-3854 or 032-341-3856.

Travis
Posted
Posted
If anyone wants to open a bank account in the Cebu area, there is a Bank of Commerce branch office in Pusok, Lapu-Lapu. Lorena Tambis is the Associate Business Manager and she is very helpful and can assist you in opening a Dollar Account, Savings or ATM accounts. I have used this branch many times and have always been please with there service. She can be reached at 032-341-3854 or 032-341-3856.
thank you I used bank of commerce Cebu main branch across from Robinsons on Osmena circle & Lee gave me Mayens name but she was out when I was in there but they took good care of me when I mentioned her name 2531951 2531952 2531953 2539865 2539867

United Army
Posted
Posted
thank you I used bank of commerce Cebu main branch across from Robinsons on Osmena circle & Lee gave me Mayens name but she was out when I was in there but they took good care of me when I mentioned her name 2531951 2531952 2531953 2539865 2539867
Yes I opened my accounts at the main branch also. There is another branch in Banilan acrosss from the Country Mall.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I made a post about Bank of Commerce main branch and Mayen the assistant manager here