Drunken Priest 'punched Funeral Mourner'

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

So who's in the wrong side of the confession box now,lol 13_4_10[1].gif A French Catholic bishop has apologized after a priest turned up drunk to preside over a funeral and then punched a mourner in the face.Relatives of the deceased described how they told the priest, who is from the west African state of Burkina Faso, that they did not want him to preside over the funeral held on Tuesday near the southwestern French city of Toulouse.They then prevented him from getting back into his car because he was too drunk to drive, said Gerard Tillier, the brother of the deceased woman.The priest fell to the ground and when a man tried to help him to his feet, he punched him in the face, said Tillier."A priest who hits his parishioners, that's a new one, and who turns up drunk, let's not even talk about it!" he said.Archbishop Robert Le Gall apologised to the family."Father Bonaventure (Ouedraogo) ... arrived at the funeral in a state that was not compatible with his ministry," Le Gall said in a statement on Thursday."I again offer my apologies to the family.http://news.ninemsn....aspx?id=1035060

Singers
Posted
Posted
So who's in the wrong side of the confession box now,lol 13_4_10%5B1%5D.gifA French Catholic bishop has apologized after a priest turned up drunk to preside over a funeral and then punched a mourner in the face.Relatives of the deceased described how they told the priest, who is from the west African state of Burkina Faso, that they did not want him to preside over the funeral held on Tuesday near the southwestern French city of Toulouse.They then prevented him from getting back into his car because he was too drunk to drive, said Gerard Tillier, the brother of the deceased woman.The priest fell to the ground and when a man tried to help him to his feet, he punched him in the face, said Tillier."A priest who hits his parishioners, that's a new one, and who turns up drunk, let's not even talk about it!" he said.Archbishop Robert Le Gall apologised to the family."Father Bonaventure (Ouedraogo) ... arrived at the funeral in a state that was not compatible with his ministry," Le Gall said in a statement on Thursday."I again offer my apologies to the family.http://news.ninemsn....aspx?id=1035060
With Pedophilea no longer an outlet for "sexual frustration"?? and Aid's rampant in Africa "they" have to have some outlet & R&R ! Then again it may be a Recruiting drive. ??

TheMason
Posted
Posted
So who's in the wrong side of the confession box now,lol 13_4_10%5B1%5D.gif A French Catholic bishop has apologized after a priest turned up drunk to preside over a funeral and then punched a mourner in the face.Relatives of the deceased described how they told the priest, who is from the west African state of Burkina Faso, that they did not want him to preside over the funeral held on Tuesday near the southwestern French city of Toulouse.They then prevented him from getting back into his car because he was too drunk to drive, said Gerard Tillier, the brother of the deceased woman.The priest fell to the ground and when a man tried to help him to his feet, he punched him in the face, said Tillier."A priest who hits his parishioners, that's a new one, and who turns up drunk, let's not even talk about it!" he said.Archbishop Robert Le Gall apologised to the family."Father Bonaventure (Ouedraogo) ... arrived at the funeral in a state that was not compatible with his ministry," Le Gall said in a statement on Thursday."I again offer my apologies to the family.http://news.ninemsn....aspx?id=1035060
With Pedophilea no longer an outlet for "sexual frustration"?? and Aid's rampant in Africa "they" have to have some outlet & R&R ! Then again it may be a Recruiting drive. ??
I'm confused....is your "they" intended to belittle Catholics or blacks? Please be more clear so we can all understand exactly where you're coming from.

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
So who's in the wrong side of the confession box now,lol 13_4_10%5B1%5D.gifA French Catholic bishop has apologized after a priest turned up drunk to preside over a funeral and then punched a mourner in the face.Relatives of the deceased described how they told the priest, who is from the west African state of Burkina Faso, that they did not want him to preside over the funeral held on Tuesday near the southwestern French city of Toulouse.They then prevented him from getting back into his car because he was too drunk to drive, said Gerard Tillier, the brother of the deceased woman.The priest fell to the ground and when a man tried to help him to his feet, he punched him in the face, said Tillier."A priest who hits his parishioners, that's a new one, and who turns up drunk, let's not even talk about it!" he said.Archbishop Robert Le Gall apologised to the family."Father Bonaventure (Ouedraogo) ... arrived at the funeral in a state that was not compatible with his ministry," Le Gall said in a statement on Thursday."I again offer my apologies to the family.http://news.ninemsn....aspx?id=1035060
I'm confused....is your "they" intended to belittle Catholics or blacks? Please be more clear so we can all understand exactly where you're coming from.
:714_full_of_crap::dreams: :as-if: :gday: Edited by Singers

Inspector
Posted
Posted
So who's in the wrong side of the confession box now,lol 13_4_10[1].gifA French Catholic bishop has apologized after a priest turned up drunk to preside over a funeral and then punched a mourner in the face.Relatives of the deceased described how they told the priest, who is from the west African state of Burkina Faso, that they did not want him to preside over the funeral held on Tuesday near the southwestern French city of Toulouse.They then prevented him from getting back into his car because he was too drunk to drive, said Gerard Tillier, the brother of the deceased woman.The priest fell to the ground and when a man tried to help him to his feet, he punched him in the face, said Tillier."A priest who hits his parishioners, that's a new one, and who turns up drunk, let's not even talk about it!" he said.Archbishop Robert Le Gall apologised to the family."Father Bonaventure (Ouedraogo) ... arrived at the funeral in a state that was not compatible with his ministry," Le Gall said in a statement on Thursday."I again offer my apologies to the family.http://news.ninemsn....aspx?id=1035060
1005KennyReality13.jpgSome of us mourn in our own ways...before we smack the bitch up :23_11_60[2]: