Global Warming Junkies Freeze To Death

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Could not come soon enough for these guys
Famed global warming activist James Schneider and a journalist friend were both found frozen to death on Saturday, about 90 miles from South Pole Station, by the pilot of a ski plane practicing emergency evacuation procedures."I couldn't believe what I was seeing", recounted the pilot, James Dolittle. "There were two snowmobiles with cargo sleds, a tent, and a bright orange rope that had been laid out on the ice, forming the words, 'HELP-COLD'."One friend of Prof. Schneider told ecoEnquirer that he had been planning a trip to an ice sheet to film the devastation brought on by global warming.
:oOh, the irony .... :morning1:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Could not come soon enough for these guys
Famed global warming activist James Schneider and a journalist friend were both found frozen to death on Saturday, about 90 miles from South Pole Station, by the pilot of a ski plane practicing emergency evacuation procedures."I couldn't believe what I was seeing", recounted the pilot, James Dolittle. "There were two snowmobiles with cargo sleds, a tent, and a bright orange rope that had been laid out on the ice, forming the words, 'HELP-COLD'."One friend of Prof. Schneider told ecoEnquirer that he had been planning a trip to an ice sheet to film the devastation brought on by global warming.
ohmy.gifOh, the irony .... morning1.gif
The pilot was Jimmy Dolittle? Was he off course from bombing Tokyo? As funny as this sounds is it just a coincidence that it was published on April 1st. SugarwareZ-011.gif

Inspector
Posted
Posted
The temperature goes upThe temperature goes downNo matter how it movesIt's our faultThe only way to fix itis to give progressive liberalstrillions of dollars andallow them to modify how we liveas they see fitIt's all to save the Earth, of courseEnriching and empowering themselves at the expense of your wealth and freedomis simply their cross to bear