A Home Gathering?

Inspector
Posted
Posted

For any and ALL who would love to meet, would anybody be willing to get together at our rented house...not so big, and at night you "might" see a roach although I am killing them by the millions now...but I can provide my home cooking (I am a GOOD cook, my roach stew is world class)...and some vodka and beer. I would provide my own security, and any TOUGH guys wanting TROUBLE are more then welcome to wrap and throw in my gym area. I will invite ALL, from ANY forum, with one GF/spouse each (we know what can happen with families coming) and we can have a blast with cards, guitar hero and of course...good conversation and some Mr. Lee break dancing.Let me know, as I extended my stay till August 10th, and then back here Oct 10th, due to a normal PSA test and not needing a needle in my ass...again, this is NOT a you and you only invite....but ALL. ALL will be safe, I can assure you of that. :cheers:BTW, I live in Minglanilla. :(

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
For any and ALL who would love to meet, would anybody be willing to get together at our rented house...not so big, and at night you "might" see a roach although I am killing them by the millions now...but I can provide my home cooking (I am a GOOD cook, my roach stew is world class)...and some vodka and beer. I would provide my own security, and any TOUGH guys wanting TROUBLE are more then welcome to wrap and throw in my gym area. I will invite ALL, from ANY forum, with one GF/spouse each (we know what can happen with families coming) and we can have a blast with cards, guitar hero and of course...good conversation and some Mr. Lee break dancing.Let me know, as I extended my stay till August 10th, and then back here Oct 10th, due to a normal PSA test and not needing a needle in my ass...again, this is NOT a you and you only invite....but ALL. ALL will be safe, I can assure you of that. :cheers:BTW, I live in Minglanilla. :any-help:
I am very happy to see others such as yourself promoting friendship amongst expats and my wife and I are always open to meeting up with others and going to a get together that anyone puts together, so yes we would love to go and if you can put it together for a date and time then we should be able to be there. Lets talk more about it today at 5 over a pizza or three.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
For any and ALL who would love to meet, would anybody be willing to get together at our rented house...not so big, and at night you "might" see a roach although I am killing them by the millions now...but I can provide my home cooking (I am a GOOD cook, my roach stew is world class)...and some vodka and beer. I would provide my own security, and any TOUGH guys wanting TROUBLE are more then welcome to wrap and throw in my gym area. I will invite ALL, from ANY forum, with one GF/spouse each (we know what can happen with families coming) and we can have a blast with cards, guitar hero and of course...good conversation and some Mr. Lee break dancing.Let me know, as I extended my stay till August 10th, and then back here Oct 10th, due to a normal PSA test and not needing a needle in my ass...again, this is NOT a you and you only invite....but ALL. ALL will be safe, I can assure you of that. :cheers:BTW, I live in Minglanilla. :7_4_17[1]:
I am very happy to see others such as yourself promoting friendship amongst expats and my wife and I are always open to meeting up with others and going to a get together that anyone puts together, so yes we would love to go and if you can put it together for a date and time then we should be able to be there. Lets talk more about it today at 5 over a pizza or three. :( SugarwareZ-047.gif
Thanks Lee...I am for sure a ball buster, but at the end of the day if you can't laugh at yourself, and life in general...what is the purpose of living? :any-help:

Jake
Posted
Posted
For any and ALL who would love to meet, would anybody be willing to get together at our rented house...not so big, and at night you "might" see a roach although I am killing them by the millions now...but I can provide my home cooking (I am a GOOD cook, my roach stew is world class)...and some vodka and beer. I would provide my own security, and any TOUGH guys wanting TROUBLE are more then welcome to wrap and throw in my gym area. I will invite ALL, from ANY forum, with one GF/spouse each (we know what can happen with families coming) and we can have a blast with cards, guitar hero and of course...good conversation and some Mr. Lee break dancing.Let me know, as I extended my stay till August 10th, and then back here Oct 10th, due to a normal PSA test and not needing a needle in my ass...again, this is NOT a you and you only invite....but ALL. ALL will be safe, I can assure you of that. :cheers:BTW, I live in Minglanilla. :7_4_17[1]:
I am very happy to see others such as yourself promoting friendship amongst expats and my wife and I are always open to meeting up with others and going to a get together that anyone puts together, so yes we would love to go and if you can put it together for a date and time then we should be able to be there. Lets talk more about it today at 5 over a pizza or three. :( SugarwareZ-047.gif
Thanks Lee...I am for sure a ball buster, but at the end of the day if you can't laugh at yourself, and life in general...what is the purpose of living? :any-help:
Hey Snipe (Machinist's mate, USN),It's too bad I would be missing your blow out party. Can you imagine the sea stories we could musterup? With my hometown of Olongapo and you being the veteran of every street and alley ways, wecould definitely become lifelong shipmates.I would especially miss Mr. Lee's break dancing. I've been told he is pretty sensual in pole dancing aswell. Is it too late to Fedex some grease for him?Respectfully -- Jake (Twidget, USN)