Who Do I See To Make Donation

cebuexpat
Posted
Posted

Hello to all,I know Boss Man will be leaving tomorrow and I wont get to see him, He has been a really great guy to meet. I have not had a chance to meet many others here in this forum.My question is, I would like to make a donation or buy a subcription. I dont use credit cards, so with Boss Man gone who can i see to give cash. Who would be the one or one's that I could meet to take care of this....Thanks.....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hello to all,I know Boss Man will be leaving tomorrow and I wont get to see him,

post-40-12703097694186_thumb.jpg

cebuexpat
Posted
Posted

Thanks for that info,But I dont use credit cards, or debit cards... It would be a cash transfer.... Who could help with that.....

Hello to all,I know Boss Man will be leaving tomorrow and I wont get to see him, He has been a really great guy to meet. I have not had a chance to meet many others here in this forum.My question is, I would like to make a donation or buy a subcription. I dont use credit cards, so with Boss Man gone who can i see to give cash. Who would be the one or one's that I could meet to take care of this....Thanks.....
You can make a donation via the front page of the forum via paypal by clicking Here and it will take you to the main page and then on the top right of the page it say donate. Below is what it looks like.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thanks for that info,But I dont use credit cards,