Question For Anyone Who Has Applied For Aep Permit And 9G Visa Themselves?

hendo
Posted
Posted

Hi All I am from Australia and have been emailing back and forth with a company in quezon city about a job opportunity in my field.Im hitting stone walls asking in-depth questions on the AEP and 9G visa process with the local consulate so have reached out to the forums for some firsthand experience & advice. The challenge is the company that is offering the opportunity is relatively small and thus do not have the time or resources to arrange submission of the Alien Employment Permit AEP forms and then subsequently the 9G PRE-ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT VISA. So basically the job is 95% mine if I can do the leg work and secure the above.I know I need the company to get involved but can anyone who has been through the process themselves help with my questions below please? 1) Has anyone successfully applied and received AEP while not actually being in the Philippines? How did you do this? (im still waiting for answer from local consulate) Some websites suggest you can apply for your AEP through local consulate/embassy, instead of the most common statement being the DOLE office in ph.I understand the but the 9G visa can really only be applied for when actually in the country

TheMason
Posted
Posted

If you don't get a more helpful reply to your post, go to Not at this address / and contact Paul Whiteway. I know he handles tourist visa issues for expats and might be able to help you navigate the employment visa process as well. I've never used Paul's services but he gets solid reviews from those that have and he knows his stuff when it comes to immigration matters.