Wow, What A Fat Fecker

Inspector
Posted
Posted
A buffet man don't need him around anyhow
Jolicoeur was arrested in 2007 at a 7-Eleven for telling a clerk he'd bought $50 of beef jerky, only to discover it was moldy. "The beef jerky got me," the arrest report states. In 2005 he pleaded no contest to five crimes, including one that claimed he found hair in six milkshakes that he had consumed, The Sentinel reports.
I don't know what is worst...his being absolutely disgustingly OBESE ....or that he is a cheap fecker. 1%20%28172%29.gif:AddEmoticons04230:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Jolicoeur was arrested in 2007 at a 7-Eleven for telling a clerk he'd bought $50 of beef jerky, only to discover it was moldy. "The beef jerky got me," the arrest report states. In 2005 he pleaded no contest to five crimes, including one that claimed he found hair in six milkshakes that he had consumed, The Sentinel reports.
I don't know what is worst...his being absolutely disgustingly OBESE ....or that he is a cheap fecker. 1%20%28172%29.gif:lol:
Sometimes there is justice, I just hope the taxpayers are not paying his tab. Now that is true justice, stuck inside his own hell.

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted
I don't know what is worst...his being absolutely disgustingly OBESE ....or that he is a cheap fecker. 1%20%28172%29.gif:lol:
Sometimes there is justice, I just hope the taxpayers are not paying his tab. Now that is true justice, stuck inside his own hell.
Well unless he has a regular job, is living on inheritances, or he had won the lottery, than someone (US) have be paying him enough to eat well. 600lbs worth of well.