Happy Easter To All

Singers
Posted
Posted

Dear All,Happy Easter to all members of this great Forum.It is the 5th. Anniversary of Cristina & I meeting in Singapore.Now in our 4th year of Marriage and every day I thank God - As I understand him...for sending me an ANGEL...Kind regards to you ALL.UK Tom

post-688-12703790992152_thumb.jpg

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Dear All,Happy Easter to all members of this great Forum.It is the 5th. Anniversary of Cristina & I meeting in Singapore.Now in our 4th year of Marriage and every day I thank God - As I understand him...for sending me an ANGEL...Kind regards to you ALL.UK Tom
Happy Easter to you both too, and happy anniversary of sorts, and may there be a hundred more happy and healthy ones to come.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Sir, you are one lucky Tom Cat. If I may be so bold, could it also be that our Fatheranswered Cristina's prayers as well? Have a great day in UK!Respectfully -- Jake

Singers
Posted
Posted
Sir, you are one lucky Tom Cat. If I may be so bold, could it also be that our Fatheranswered Cristina's prayers as well? Have a great day in UK!Respectfully -- Jake
Hello Jake & Judy,I could not presume to answer for Tex... Have a good one,Regards,Tom in UK (Cold but Sunny in Worcestershire)SugarwareZ-225.gif