Gosh Darn Flies

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I wonder if others find that there appears to be way more flies here in the Philippines than back in a first world country? While this may seem like a stupid question, I am quite serious. I get really annoyed at all the flies on the food or near the food even in the malls at times. One would think that the malls would have some type of bug zappers in place at every door to attract these little pests and zap the sh*t out of them because they have to be a health risk from all that I have read. While I never remember ever seeing any of the large flies up in our condo, we do occasionally get the tiny little bastards that seem to come up in the elevator with people and get in when we open the door, so maybe they need to make taller malls with the restaurants up very high. SugarwareZ-005.gif

Singers
Posted
Posted
I wonder if others find that there appears to be way more flies here in the Philippines than back in a first world country? While this may seem like a stupid question, I am quite serious. I get really annoyed at all the flies on the food or near the food even in the malls at times. One would think that the malls would have some type of bug zappers in place at every door to attract these little pests and zap the sh*t out of them because they have to be a health risk from all that I have read. While I never remember ever seeing any of the large flies up in our condo, we do occasionally get the tiny little bastards that seem to come up in the elevator with people and get in when we open the door, so maybe they need to make taller malls with the restaurants up very high. SugarwareZ-005.gif
In NZ Auckland there are "Bush" Flies which are "Bumble Bee" size. They are from the Bush and are not a result of Garbage.In OZ Kimberley's the little blighters get in ears - nose and mouth. Again not caused by garbage.In S'pore in the 60's PM Lee introduced a Law that fined householders if a flyspeck was found on their home walls...In UK "OUR" flies are caused by sh1t Government and greedy Garbage Bankers!No flies on you - though- Mr. Lee!SugarwareZ-011.gif Tom

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I rarely seen any flies in Cebu,the odd one here and there,perhaps there following you SugarwareZ-011.gif

Inspector
Posted
Posted

When I was living in the province, we had at least 1,353 of them...here, no flies. Even ants are less then my last place. Maybe the Patton army of roaches destroyed them all? BTW, while living in Buckeye Arizona, I lived next to a cow farm, dairy...I have NEVER EVER seen as many flies as in my back yard. I could not BBQ...it was THAT bad. :cheers: