Pizzeria Michelangelo

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Pizzeria MichelangeloSince the smoke has cleared and I re-read the April get together thread looking to see what the pizza was like,anyone want to comment on the food,service etc?SugarwareZ-047.gif

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Pizza tasted as if they used "real" mozzarella. I am a cheese only pizza guy, so I can't comment on the rest. Service was fast and friendly. Security seemed good, although I would of needed to see them in action to get a full understanding of their strengths and weaknesses. :DThey had music, and as Bob mentioned, they did play your ipod, as my GF wanted to listen to some music...but the good thing was they kept it as background and not the focus, as this was a social gathering. Some authentic Italian music would of been nice, or at least Frankie! Negatives were no meat dishes with their menu...as far as their many spaghetti dishes were concerned. I would certainly go back just for the food (pizza) and service, and the prices were very reasonable as should any Italian food. :541:

easy44
Posted
Posted

Pizza was good although I thought the selections could be better. I was looking for a "supreme" style pizza with lots of goodies on it, but didn't see one. Maybe that's being too picky, the pizza itself was tasty and much better than most of the other pizzerias around. The cheese was great!Service was prompt, even with the larger than normal crowd that was there. I would and will definitely go back.

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted (edited)
Pizza was good although I thought the selections could be better. I was looking for a "supreme" style pizza with lots of goodies on it, but didn't see one. Maybe that's being too picky, the pizza itself was tasty and much better than most of the other pizzerias around. The cheese was great!Service was prompt, even with the larger than normal crowd that was there. I would and will definitely go back.
I thought the pizza was outstanding as close to that found in Italy as you can find. (Maybe a bit more cheese than there)Pizzas are thin and not heavilly loaded with ingredients but the ingredients were all fresh and there was a wide variety to choose from.I loved it and will definitely go back. Service was also good.I've already recommended it to my neighbors. Edited by Gold Heart

• 3 months later...
Markham
Posted
Posted

Unfortunately the bean-counters have started to exert their influence and the portion size of the pasta dishes has shrunk by almost 50%. For pasta dishes, the Gustavian next door gives much better value.Mark