Inspector
Posted
Posted

Supplies unlimited.Best offer.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Get a Tokay gecko and let him loose in your house and not more roaches, but one fat gecko. SugarwareZ-005.gifTokay gecko some more cute Tokay geckos

Travis
Posted
Posted
i will buy the best 2 card players SugarwareZ-005.gif

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
Get a Tokay gecko and let him loose in your house and not more roaches, but one fat gecko. SugarwareZ-005.gifTokay gecko some more cute Tokay geckos
We had one that had taken residence on our porch when I moved in. Because of the location it would create quite a racket in the middle of the night when I was on my teleconference calls. People would ask, "whats that noise" and I'd have to formulate an excuse. I prayed for it to go away. My family informed me how lucky I was to have one resident as it was a symbol of good luck.Fortunately / Unfortunately if you follow the superstition, he was found by our helper the likely victim of a cat. I celebrated. I think our helper did too as she would have to clean up its nightly poop. I did get a In the last 2 weeks, a replacement has found its way our patio again. I'm so lucky?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Where is that Geico gecko when you need one, I bet he would bid very high to have an unlimited food supply.

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted (edited)
Where is that Geico gecko when you need one, I bet he would bid very high to have an unlimited food supply.
I wish it was cudly and cute like the Geico one but this is one ugly .. Taken from the patio rafter.

post-489-12708480775896_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gold Heart