Best Hospitals In Cebu

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I would like to know experiences with the hospitals here, good and bad. Also, what would be considered the best hospitals here...and yes, I realize Manila has the best and Cebu is known for not having any decent hospitals comparing them to other third worlds, but say I was laying on the ground in severe pain, and the light was appearing above me, and suddenly my ex wife appears at the head of the light and screams to me, "can't you see the light you dumbass?...head for the light!...how many times do I have to tell you head for the light?!"...and I suddenly want to avoid the light, and live...what would be the words to tell somebody as far as where to take me?

Travis
Posted
Posted
I would like to know experiences with the hospitals here, good and bad. Also, what would be considered the best hospitals here...and yes, I realize Manila has the best and Cebu is known for not having any decent hospitals comparing them to other third worlds, but say I was laying on the ground in severe pain, and the light was appearing above me, and suddenly my ex wife appears at the head of the light and screams to me, "can't you see the light you dumbass?...head for the light!...how many times do I have to tell you head for the light?!"...and I suddenly want to avoid the light, and live...what would be the words to tell somebody as far as where to take me?
i do not know which hospial cuz i hate doctors & hospitals but i am told chung hua is supposed to be one of the best & after seeing where the US seems to be heading, heading toward the light might be a better choice for me. beam me up scottie

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I have never been to a hospital in Cebu but from the information I have gathered over the years is that Cebu has some very good hospitals and the one talked about the most as being the best is the Chong Hua.http://www.chonghua.com.ph/homepage.html

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Yeah, just went there to get my PSA done...was not too bad. GF was there a while back with an allergic rash and actually discovered they were indeed hives. The doctor office area also had air con, unlike Velez. So now, Chong Hua it is. :thumbsup: I must first learn to pronounce this place, and effortlessly, so now the practice begins. I would hate my last sentence on this earth to be mispronounced, my family asking the filipino government what were his last words, and they saying, beats the feck out of us..sounded like he wanted to eat at Chow King so we took him there...died with his face in the orange chicken.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Yeah, just went there to get my PSA done...was not too bad. GF was there a while back with an allergic rash and actually discovered they were indeed hives. The doctor office area also had air con, unlike Velez. So now, Chong Hua it is. :thumbsup: I must first learn to pronounce this place, and effortlessly, so now the practice begins. I would hate my last sentence on this earth to be mispronounced, my family asking the filipino government what were his last words, and they saying, beats the feck out of us..sounded like he wanted to eat at Chow King so we took him there...died with his face in the orange chicken.
you cant die with your face in the orange chicken as there's not enough on the plate to cover your nose

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Cute! Chung Wahhhhh is how I pronounce it and it is a Chinese hospital name. And for the hives, I get them too and I am allergic to aspirin and NSAID's so while we are all different, hives is often the results of people taking medicines or certain spices in foods. My wife used to break out many years ago but not hives so I took her to a skin doctor and the doctor asked her if anything had changed in her life since going to the US, and it turned out to be showers with hot water because I love hot shower and she most often showers with me, so look for things that have changed in your ladies life recently and lets hope you never end up with your face buried in the orange chicken. :lol:

easy44
Posted
Posted

Chung Hua, Cebu Doctors Hospital and Perpetual Succor are considered by most to be the best hospitals in Cebu. I think you would get pretty good care in any of them.

manabouttown
Posted
Posted

Is that the new dish at Chow King called, Death By Orange Chicken

Inspector
Posted
Posted
you cant die with your face in the orange chicken as there's not enough on the plate to cover your nose
Haha...but those commercials show so many pieces?! Are you suggesting false advertising...here in the Philippines? :oMaybe my last words will be..."you have to be kidding me" before my nose snorts a piece of chicken...On my tombstone it shall read..Inspector1961- 2010Died hungry and grumpy, feeling ripped off by Chow King