New Rules

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Please read the new rules of this forum,from now on there will be No political or religion topics. This forum is now moderated to prevent these types of discussions.Political topics have caused problems so I am putting an end to it from this point on. :thumbsup:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Please read the new rules of this forum,from now on there will be No political or religion topics. This forum is now moderated to prevent these types of discussions.Political topics have caused problems so I am putting an end to it from this point on. :thumbsup:
Aye aye Captain, full speed ahead!Respectfully -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Please read the new rules of this forum,from now on there will be No political or religion topics. This forum is now moderated to prevent these types of discussions.Political topics have caused problems so I am putting an end to it from this point on. :565:
Ladies and gentlemen, this was an announcement and if you are allowed to cheer then others who disagree would also be allowed to complain and that would surely start a pissing contest which we really do not need. Forums are not a democracy and while we appreciate your input and enthusiasm on both sides, I believe it is best if we just close this to prevent probable problems.Thank you all for understanding.