Bad Day At The Office

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Some times we all have a bad day, this guy had it worse baddayatwork.WMV :SugarwareZ-037:

Steve
Posted
Posted

All I can say is daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnSad part is, I work with a guy that would probably snap like that at my current job. I also knew a guy at my previous job whom would be the same way. I think there's at least one in every work place.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

You know that is a typical reaction of most people to just stand back and watch someone else get hurt ...... office supplies are one thing but to assault other people is another ....... it took one little guy to stop him with all the other big brave young guys standing around watching ....... had they all rushed him like the one guy did it would have been over in 5 minutes you see how quick he submitted once someone confronted him..... but then I guess there is the fear of being sued by the bad guy for using excessive force ........ This happened to a friend of mine when he hit a would-be robber in the head with a fire extinguisher ...... when it came to trial the robber tried to get the conviction over turned by claiming my friend used undue force ...... the judge through out his claim as the guy had a butchers knife in his belt and had just been released from prison 2 weeks before for aggravated assault with a weapon ........ but as my friend said it was scary as it could have gone either way ......

Mik
Posted
Posted

A bunch of pansies in that office.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
You know that is a typical reaction of most people to just stand back and watch someone else get hurt ...... office supplies are one thing but to assault other people is another ....... it took one little guy to stop him with all the other big brave young guys standing around watching ....... had they all rushed him like the one guy did it would have been over in 5 minutes you see how quick he submitted once someone confronted him..... but then I guess there is the fear of being sued by the bad guy for using excessive force ........ This happened to a friend of mine when he hit a would-be robber in the head with a fire extinguisher ...... when it came to trial the robber tried to get the conviction over turned by claiming my friend used undue force ...... the judge through out his claim as the guy had a butchers knife in his belt and had just been released from prison 2 weeks before for aggravated assault with a weapon ........ but as my friend said it was scary as it could have gone either way ......
If you look at the video a few times you will notice that many of them are using their cell phones to capture the event, guess they were busy with that SugarwareZ-267.gif