Philippines To Drop Charges Against Clan Suspects

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I can see a lot of people getting away with murder here. :728:Philippines to drop charges against clan suspectsMANILA

TheMason
Posted
Posted

I'm surprised they did it before the election. I figured end of May before they let them go.

cebuexpat
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well of course, sure, I can understand that, its pretty normal for the leader for years and years of a tight family group with respect for eldest memebers. For his family to decide to murder 57 people and he would not know anything at all about that or be involved.. NOT as-if.gif I thought the American justice system sucked.... " Yes your honor I killed them all, in cold blood, with them begging for their lifes, watching the last breath leave their body's. But since the officer stepped on my foot while he was arresting me and mis pronounced two words in the reading of my rights, and you also cant use the murder weapon which has my finger prints all over it, and was found at my house with the victims blood on it and a picture of me standing over the victims like a hunter taking a trophy deer, because the search warrant had the wrong house number on it......tiphat.gif1%20(72).gif I am going home now and make me a ham and cheese sandwich and watch CSI Mami... See ya.......

Edited by cebuexpat

Singers
Posted
Posted
Well of course, sure, I can understand that, its pretty normal for the leader for years and years of a tight family group with respect for eldest memebers. For his family to decide to murder 57 people and he would not know anything at all about that or be involved.. NOT as-if.gif I thought the American justice system sucked.... " Yes your honor I killed them all, in cold blood, with them begging for their lifes, watching the last breath leave their body's. But since the officer stepped on my foot while he was arresting me and mis pronounced two words in the reading of my rights, and you also cant use the murder weapon which has my finger prints all over it, and was found at my house with the victims blood on it and a picture of me standing over the victims like a hunter taking a trophy deer, because the search warrant had the wrong house number on it......tiphat.gif1%20%2872%29.gif I am going home now and make me a ham and cheese sandwich and watch CSI Mami... See ya.......
AND the blameless US SugarwareZ-011.gif Lawyers "dance all the way to the bank" as recently posted...UK TOM

Jake
Posted
Posted

No surprises here. Often times the tagalog term "utang na loob" is used to reciprocate a personal debt.The government's chief justice was probably given orders from you know who and as a result, havestirred up the bee hive. No doubt, there will be massive protest and maybe a massive revolt among allthe prosecutors throughout the country.Respectfully -- Jake