An 18Year Old Virgin For P20,000

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This just goes to show just how desperate some people can get in the Philippines. So how many would also be willing to sell their souls by marrying a foreigner they do not love? Love can grow between a man and a women once they meet and get to know each other but it could start out as a relationship of convenience.

Singers
Posted
Posted
This just goes to show just how desperate some people can get in the Philippines. So how many would also be willing to sell their souls by marrying a foreigner they do not love? Love can grow between a man and a women once they meet and get to know each other but it could start out as a relationship of convenience. MANILA, Philippines - Police rescued yesterday morning an 18-year-old girl who was being advertised by her sister as a "willing sex partner for a fee" through the Internet in an entrapment operation inside a mall in Sta. Cruz, Manila. Women tries to sell her 18 yo sisters virginity
Hi Lee,So SAD... and apparently the elder sisters "financial" problems were NOT solved "as a regular model" herself but she wanted to degrade her young sis and expose her to all the dangers in such a sad life as a sex object for sale! ?? UK Tom :th_thholysheep:

cebuexpat
Posted
Posted

This is very sad. I wonder if the younger sister was a willing part???? You see this alot, I see it alot around me all the time. Now I am not against the girls who do it for a living. I am actually all for it and dont hold it against them. I actually respect them for their courage. That is a hard, dangerous, and emotionally draining job. I also dont agree with this " BEING SAVED " that the police use alot.. Many, many friends of mine are bar girls, that have been through this and experienced this. Its not being saved. Actually they fight and complain to the officers that they want to be there, they love the job, and they are not being mistreated or made do anything they dont want to. Its good income for them and they are very upset that the police has messed up their income for that time.Now again, underaged and girls that being forced to do things they dont want to. For sure those girls need saving and protection. I have seen here at bars sometimes a young girl who it is her first day. She is very nervous and shy, you can see the fear in her eyes. You can tell she really dont want to be there, but the need for money is so great. I have talked and sit with many like this. Now for me, i have always tell them, this life is probally not for you. If you are so uncomfortable you should not do this... I even have over many times paid the bar fine for these girls, just so they could go home and not maybe have to do something later. But of course you cant save them all.. I will tell them go home and really think about if this is the kind of lifestyle you can be comfortable with... I will even tell the managers, this girl is not ready for this.... Some i have never seen again. Some in a few weeks when you go back and see them... Well they are educated and experienced and completely changed by this time. They have experienced and now are ok with everything. CANT SAVE THEM ALL.....The one thing that has still blowed my mind to this day... These girls are some of the most well paid and earn salarys that you would not even imagine. I have a real close friend that tells me, she can earn up to P 10,000 per week, and on bad weeks she still will earn P 3000. Now I will tell you . Thats a real good salary for here in The Philippines. Thats more than most business or doctors and educated persons make here. WHY THE ARE ALWAYS BROKE. Why they always have money problems???? That one still I cant understand...... I always just revert back to by favorite saying.TIP ---- THIS IS PHILIPPINES

easy44
Posted
Posted (edited)
The one thing that has still blowed my mind to this day... These girls are some of the most well paid and earn salarys that you would not even imagine. I have a real close friend that tells me, she can earn up to P 10,000 per week, and on bad weeks she still will earn P 3000. Now I will tell you . Thats a real good salary for here in The Philippines. Thats more than most business or doctors and educated persons make here. WHY THE ARE ALWAYS BROKE. Why they always have money problems???? That one still I cant understand...... I always just revert back to by favorite saying.TIP ---- THIS IS PHILIPPINES
They are always broke because they know they can blow their money on jewelry, clothes, gifts to friends and family, new cell phone, drugs, etc. and can always go back tomorrow night and pick up another couple of thousand pesos. It's easy money that they think will never end. A short term mentality that afflicts so many Filipinos (and non-Filipinos also). Edited by easy44

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
The one thing that has still blowed my mind to this day... These girls are some of the most well paid and earn salarys that you would not even imagine. I have a real close friend that tells me, she can earn up to P 10,000 per week, and on bad weeks she still will earn P 3000. Now I will tell you . Thats a real good salary for here in The Philippines. Thats more than most business or doctors and educated persons make here. WHY THE ARE ALWAYS BROKE. Why they always have money problems????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KlausB
Posted
Posted

That's a good example to see how things are working here.So the question should be answered if internet dating might be a good idea or not. I observed very often what is going on in different internet cafes. It will be like a 4 aces in a poker game to find someone online, who is really seriously interested. And let me say so, it works in both directions female or male. My advice. Never spend any money for a online relationship until you met personally. Even then, be aware that it is maybe not the right thing to do.I know lot's of stories why someone is asked to send some money even if it is just a small amount. This list would probably fill the servers capacity.