Marvins Seaside Resort Naval

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

We stayed there for several days on my last trip. The place looks nice and is well maintained. The resturant is pretty good and the room rates seem pretty reasonable. We were paying P800 a night. It was a good sized room. Nice CR with hot water for the shower. TV big enough to watch from the bed. Very nice view of the ocean from the deck on our floor. No beach at the hotel just rocks but they had a nice pool. A very quiet relaxing place. In a nice neighborhood if you like to walk around. I enjoyed my stay there very much.

paul
Posted
Posted

And probably one of very few decent places to stay in Naval. Can we say ... in the boonies? :) :DI have stayed there before, and can give it a good rating as well. Very friendly staff.

paul
Posted
Posted

A friend of mine, Jim, is on the "another forum" Forums. His girl is from there. They have a forum regarding Biliran as well, which may help you a bit, if you seek other information about Biliran: Biliran Forums

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
A friend of mine, Jim, is on the "another forum" Forums. His girl is from there. They have a forum regarding Biliran as well, which may help you a bit, if you seek other information about Biliran: Biliran Forums
I don't recall meeting Jim, but I did look at the forum you linked to . . Politeness dictates that I say it MAY be a decent forum one day . . My girl is also from the Naval area so I am comfortable recommending these two links:A yahoo group relating to living in that area from a foreigners point of view:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LeyteSamarBi.../?yguid=7261058And a Filipino site with some good content:http://www.biliranisland.com/(currently having some technical problems but check it in a couple of days if you have trouble . . Its a Filipino site . . 'nuff said)