Poll Roundup

News Reader
Posted
Posted

The Moro Islamic Liberation Front has entered into a deal with the military to help secure election workers on May 10, making an exemption to its policy to stay out of the poll exercise.View the full article

cebuexpat
Posted
Posted

Maybe I am just to simple minded.... Someone please correct me if i am wrong. ( which is most of the time ) MILF is outlaw, illegal, and kindly terriost group. Going against the law, and government..... You hear of talks and meetings, and get togethers...... Things like this all the time.....For me it would seem, WHEN YOU SEE THEM ARREST THEM, DETAIN THEM, GET THEM OFF THE STREETS OR IN THIS CASE JUNGLES.....th_goodidea.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Maybe I am just to simple minded.... Someone please correct me if i am wrong. ( which is most of the time ) MILF is outlaw, illegal, and kindly terriost group. Going against the law, and government..... You hear of talks and meetings, and get togethers...... Things like this all the time.....For me it would seem, WHEN YOU SEE THEM ARREST THEM, DETAIN THEM, GET THEM OFF THE STREETS OR IN THIS CASE JUNGLES.....th_goodidea.gif
What,don't you think that the unemployment is bad enough?lol Without war these members need a new job. Seriously I guess there is no point arresting say 5 people at a meeting as others in charge would take over and cause major problems but with agreements like this there is a chance that the people can vote without getting blown to bits.1%20%2872%29.gif

cebuexpat
Posted
Posted
What,don't you think that the unemployment is bad enough?lol Without war these members need a new job. Seriously I guess there is no point arresting say 5 people at a meeting as others in charge would take over and cause major problems but with agreements like this there is a chance that the people can vote without getting blown to bits.1%20%2872%29.gif
Never thought of it that way,,,, quess your right... Let them help with the elections, then arrest them......... LOL>....... thumbs-up-smile.gif