Wow Close Call

Mike S
Posted
Posted
http://globalnation.inquirer.net/cebudaily...Gunless-robberyJulie and I were eating at Phat Thursdays while this was taking place ...... we walked to County Mall after and saw all the people ... cops and news media milling around out front of the LBC .... so stupid of them as all their branches handle money all the time with people sending money or receiving money and goods ...... guess it is easier not to have to pay guards ...... If I'm not mistaken there is a bank right next door with armed guards in it ....... also they waited 10 min. before calling the police ....... hummmmmm .... possible inside job ....... we may never know .....

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
http://globalnation.inquirer.net/cebudaily...Gunless-robberyJulie and I were eating at Phat Thursdays while this was taking place ...... we walked to County Mall after and saw all the people ... cops and news media milling around out front of the LBC .... so stupid of them as all their branches handle money all the time with people sending money or receiving money and goods ...... guess it is easier not to have to pay guards ...... If I'm not mistaken there is a bank right next door with armed guards in it ....... also they waited 10 min. before calling the police ....... hummmmmm .... possible inside job ....... we may never know .....
The thing that gets me with this is this line in the story.....The two security guards of an adjacent bank were on lunch break when the robbery took place. Two other security guards near the mall had no firearm, said Bastes.Now wouldn't it be better if one guard had lunch and then the other? If a robber watched this bank then he would know the routine and when to hold up. 1391.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Well I know if you are taking P200000 of my money I'm gonna have to see the gun. If they want to show off clothing bulges I'll show them the RPG in my pants. :) :D I know Mike has a derringer in his. :( :cheers:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Very true Tom ........ but just remember RPG's only shoot once where as most derringers shoot twice ........ :) SugarwareZ-011.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

If you know how to aim you only need one shot. If you don't just have someone mop the floor. :D :23_11_59[1]: